24 Creative and Colorful Socks For Your Man
You can tell a lot about a guy by what he wears — especially when it comes to his accessories. More specifically, his socks. His personality and interests all become quite clear based on what he’s got on his feet. But no matter what type of dude you date, you’re bound to find a pair (or two… or three… ) you’ll both love in this collection of 24 toe covers.
1. Big Sky Yellow Socks ($12): Bright and sunny, this yellow set from Richer Poorer will make anyone smile. Even when his feet smell.
2. Missoni Zig-Zag Socks ($40): Why not wear the classic Missoni zig-zag on your feet? These Italian-made socks are for the modern day dapper gent.
3. Cotton Striped Socks ($20): These beautifully striped soft socks are both comfortable and stylish. With a green heel and toe, they add a pop of color without shouting it from the rooftops.
4. Houndstooth Socks ($20): Every fella needs a pair of black and white houndstooth socks. They’re printed with a classic pattern, but still distinct.
5. Eye Pattern Sock Set ($48): Eye see you! These part-spooky, part-dorky socks may be uber appropriate for Halloween, but your man can rock them all year round too.
6. Marled Stripe Socks ($32): Marled-knit cotton socks are essential for cold weather. And these thick-striped pairs from Jack Spade are the ultimate for the outdoorsman… or the couch potato.
7. Color Block Socks ($24): Color blocking is always in style. Which is why these sets from Marc by Marc Jacobs are just what he needs to complete his sock collection.
8. Vertical Neon Stripe Socks ($40): Neon to work? Why, of course! These bright striped socks allow you to rock the trend while sticking within corporate dress codes.
9. Large Stripe Socks ($30): Real men wear pink stripes. These loud socks don’t just look cool, but they also give back. Purchase one duo, and Arthur George will donate a pair to someone in need.
you happy, while the conservative color palette will please him.
11. Multicolor Stripe Sock ($30): Don’t the multicolored stripes on these bad boys kind-of remind you of Skittles? Taste the rainbow.
12. Checker + Dot Patterned Socks ($50): If you’re wishy-washy about what pair to wear, black and white will match pretty much everything. And if you can’t decide between polka dots and checkerboards, well, you don’t have to.
sprinkles. Even your socks! All this limited edition set of five needs is a cherry on top.
14. Temple Socks ($12): These crew-length socks from Obey have a trendy tribal pattern with an olive green backdrop. Because hipsters need socks too!
15. Floral Socks ($30): It may be a bit of a struggle to get your guy to go all garden party on his feet, but the results are totally worth it. He’ll look so fly in these florals.
16. Yellow + Purple Stripe Socks ($9): Ever wonder what would happen if the Wicked Witch of the West and a bumble bee crossed paths? You’d probably get something that looks like this insanely happy pair.
17. Army Socks ($27): Salute in style with a pair that has serious military flair.
18. Swindler Socks ($12): How to describe these totally cozy triangle-covered socks from Richer Poorer in one word? Awesome. Any dude would love rocking this unique pattern under his suit.
19. Dinosaur Socks ($8): Dinosaurs! Okay, so you’d basically be channelling your two-year-old self when you wear these, but who doesn’t want to feel like a kid again?
20. Herringbone Socks ($26): Limited edition dress socks like these are a fine addition to any sock drawer. The striped cuff adds a sporty touch, while the herringbone pattern makes them timeless.
21. Optic Socks ($12): For anyone that’s ever been told to “act your age, not your shoe size,” these optical illusion socks are made to fool.
22. Treadwell Socks ($35): If these colorful socks don’t remind you to color outside of the lines, we don’t know what will. A cotton blended mid-calf sock finished with a ribbed cuff has never looked this fun.
23. USA Socks ($8): No, you’re not in a black and white movie. These killer socks are actually in grey scale. While you’re not technically wearing red, white and blue, this cool pair still reps the U. S. of A.