10 Instababes Who Prove This Classic Lip Color Is Always on Point
When it comes to beauty, there are just a few staples that everyone should have in their makeup bag: Black mascara, a pink blush and nude eyeshadow. All of these are a must, but nothing compares to purchasing a bold red lipstick. There’s just something about a red lipstick that completely turns a whole outfit upside down and makes you automatically feel more confident. Plus, it’s the perfect accessory — it can literally go with anything. Just take it from these 10 Instababes who prove the standby lip color is *always* on point, no matter what the occasion. In other words, there’s major classic beauty inspo ahead.
1. @annstreetstudio: Jamie really knows how to wear the color of the hour. She’s balanced the elegance of her gown perfectly by wearing a fuss-free low ponytail and a matching red lip. (Photo via @annstreetstudio)
3. @newdarlings: What is not to love when it comes to Christina? She is super adorable with her Zooey Deschanel bangs, warm-toned red lip and single accent braid. What a perfect way to brighten up a rainy day. Can we be BFFs, please? (Photo via @newdarlings)
5. @feeglory: We’re saying “oui oui” when it comes to this look. Fee-Gloria is looking like an effortless beauty in this red getup, where her soft waves and perfect red pout are truly the stars of the show. (Photo via @feeglory)
6. @indiesunshine: Be the ultimate everyday princess with loose braids, bold brows and red-stained lips. Add a little blush to the apples of your cheeks — and maybe even a tiara to your dome — and we’re sure you’ll find your prince charming in no time (or at least your new go-to date night look). (Photo via @indiesunshine)
7. @afashionnerd: This Fashion Nerd is all about structure and poise with her blunt bob cut, baby bangs and statement staples, including that fiery red lip. Copy Amy’s look by letting your lipstick shade be the only color you wear with your next all-black outfit. (Photo via @afashionnerd)
9. @raspberrynrouge: Nothing goes better with a modern red lip than a deep side part and messy af hair. While Rebecca’s outfit might look all business, her beauty is definitely the life of the party. (Photo via raspberrynrouge)
Are you going to wear red lipstick during winter? Share your favorite beauty tips with us on Twitter!