20 Must-Follow Instagram Accounts If You Have a Sweet Tooth
Love yourself a dozen donuts? A cacophony of cakes? A bucketload of brownies? Us too, and Instagram is one of our favorite sources of sweet inspiration. From amateur bakers to professional cake pop makers, here are 20 Instagram accounts you should probably follow if you love sweets as much as we do.
3. @letmeeatcake: Dessert lovers will fall in love with this ‘gram, which is all about one woman’s love affair with dessert.
4. @chocolatesforever: Love chocolate? Well this Instagram account has made it way easier to see all the chocolate on Instagram in one pretty, well-curated place.
5. @julieskitchen This one is a mix of sweet and savory, and everything is so artfully photographed it might make you reconsider your Insta-strategy. You have one of those, right?
11. @tessa_stylesweetca: Apparently we’ve entered the Brit + Co family section of this roundup, and we couldn’t be prouder. Tessa makes THE most epic cakes we’ve ever seen — learn how she does it by signing up for our Cake Decorating e-class!
12. @howsweeteats: Sometimes you have to chocolate dip your homemade marshmallows, you know?
14. @sucreshop: This sweet shop doesn’t make desserts, but they make them way prettier with their sustainable partyware. Oh, and you can totally buy their goods in the B+C Shop!
16. @acozykitchen: This is another combination of sweet, savory and all around delicious. This peach pie is perfect for a summery sweet fix.
17. @jenisicecreams: Ice cream with a cult following? For sure. Jeni’s been churning socially responsible ice cream (yes, socially responsible ice cream is a thing) for over a dozen years.
What are your favorite Instagram accounts to follow? Share them with us in the comments below.