Spark Your Creativity With a Curated Collection of Classes
You’re more creative than you think. You totally deserve a weekend on your calendar dedicated to learning a new skill and busting your inner-creative out! Trust us, it’ll be fun. Whether you’re creating an indoor garden, making jewelry or designing natural body scrubs, there’s no way to go wrong. If you’re looking for a more interactive experience, try out some of our online classes. To make it even easier, we’ve curated a few collections to really take your skills to the next level. Say hello to Class Packs, a new way to shop (and save!) in the Brit + Co Shop.
INTRODUCING: BRIT + CO CLASS PACKS
1. Calligraphy Class Pack ($45, originally $58): This pack includes two of our most popular classes: Calligraphy 101 and Calligraphy 201. Learn beginner and intermediate calligraphy skills all in one bundle. You’ll write out letters, numbers and phrases, address envelopes and digitize your work — all in that envious calligraphy charm.
2. Lettering Class Pack ($45, originally $48): Brush up on hand lettering and try it out on a new medium with this fun pack. Test out writing with a brush pen in Hand Lettering Basics and then play around with chalk in Intro to Chalk Lettering. Each class project will have you creating pretty, hand-lettered designs that you’ll be proud of.
3. Blogger Basics Class Pack ($65, originally $97): Create a rockstar blog with our newest class pack. Start by learning how to create a custom website with Coding: From Web Page to Website. Then learn how to take killer blog photos with our Photography for Bloggers. Finally, promote your new blog like a social maven with our How to Crush It on Instagram.
Want to create your own Class Pack? Mix and match any of our online classes together and save! Here’s the deal:
- Get 15 percent off when you buy two online classes
- Get 20 percent off when you buy three online classes
- Get 30 percent off when you buy five online classes
Make sure to stock up on a few classes for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend. Take an hour or two to learn a new skill, and remember: The more you learn, the more you save!
What classes are you going to bundle together? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know!