Kipling and Disney Have Teamed Up Again for an Epic ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Collab
Kipling (AKA the bag brand with adorable monkey keychains) gave diehard Disney fans a reason to celebrate with a Snow White collection a few months ago. The dynamic duo is making dreams come true yet again — this time, Disney and Kipling teamed up for a collection inspired by Alice in Wonderland. These makeup cases, totes, and backpacks will have you feeling all kinds of dreamy.
1. Ellettronico Pouch – Off We Go ($49): “If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense.” (We feel ya, Alice, but did you live through 2017?)
2. New Shopper Medium Printed Tote Bag – Tea Party ($124): perfect for storing a laptop or books — or tea party essentials, should the mood strike.
3. Citypack Printed Backpack — Cheshire Dreams ($169): Any true Alice in Wonderland fan will instantly recognize the silhouettes on this modern denim backpack.
4. Seoul Printed Laptop Backpack — Very Merry ($134): This is possibly the cheeriest laptop carrier we’ve ever seen. That lil yellow monkey is a ray of sunshine!
5. Citypack Printed Backpack — Tea Party ($149): The Cheshire cat speaks the truth. Plus, we’re loving this mash-up of stripes and polka dots.
6. Gleam Printed Pouch – Tea Rose ($39): The only thing cuter than a floral makeup case is a floral makeup case with Alice on it!
Which of these Kipling x Alice in Wonderland goodies are you most excited for? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Images via Kipling)