These Are the Labor Day Sales You (and Your Home) Can’t Afford to Miss
Labor Day weekend can feel a bit desperate at times. As though it’s everyone’s last chance to get in some backyard grilling and (weather permitting — please, please, please!) beach picnic or pool party fun. But for the savvy home shopper, there’s at least one *major* reason to celebrate: THE SALES! Nearly every brand you love is offering some kind of discount over Labor Day weekend, giving you the chance to get a deal on coveted items like outdoor string lights, festive tableware and colorful bedding. Scroll on for the 15 top Labor Day sales across all the home stores.
2. Urban Outfitters: Select *apartment* items are on sale, from turntables to string lights to floor pillows. If you’ve been coveting the pom pom duvet from Plum & Bow Alia Duvet Cover ($120-$150), now’s your chance.
5. Williams-Sonoma: You can get 20 percent off your order (plus free shipping!) when you use the code SUMMER. Or get 30 percent off when you shop Labor Day clearance items by using code LABORDAY. Just check out this deal on the Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven ($130-$400). With all the cozy Dutch oven recipes you’ll be whipping up this fall, you definitely need one of these in your life.
6. Poketo: Ready for 15 percent off EVERYTHING on Pocketo? Just use the code CHILLOUT at checkout. You can also get additional savings off sale items, like this Canvas Home Color-Dipped Dessert Fork Set ($86). With rainbow foods being all the rage, plain flatware just doesn’t do these sweet treats justice anymore.
7. PB Teen: Holy weekend sale! Get up to 75 percent off Labor Day sale items, like these colorful Geo Paper Lanterns ($15-17) that will add a pop of color to any room. There’s no hardwiring needed so you can just plug and go.
8. Lulu and Georgia: The more you buy, the more you save, with 15 percent off orders over $250, 20 percent off orders over $500 and 25 percent off orders over $1000 using the on-site code. Now’s the time to get that big statement item you’ve been stalking for forever, like this festive Luna Mae Rug ($140-730).
9. One Kings Lane: This weekend, you can get 20 percent off furniture, lighting, rugs and tabletop. There are also additional discounts on select outdoor items, like these luxurious oversize Hilansha Beach Towels ($14). Buy now and you’ll be thanking yourself next Memorial Day when you emerge shivering from the pool to wrap yourself in warmth.
10. CB2: Your fave modern store has up to 50 percent off summer clearance items, like this Yellow Leaf Hammock Chair ($100). Believe it or not, hanging chairs like this aren’t just for the patio anymore — they also make a playful statement indoors.
11. West Elm: This really IS big. You can save up to 25 percent on all furniture and rugs with the code THISISBIG. There are also additional savings on certain clearance items, including this awesome geometrical Margo Selby Zigzag Stripe Kilim Rug ($80-530).
12. Anthropologie: Extra 40 percent off sale items? Yes, please! Check out these Quatrefoil Pillows ($30-40). The elegant foil print is the perfect accent for all those copper accessories you’ve been collecting.
13. Overstock: Overstock really does have everything. This weekend, jump on their 70-percent-off Garden and Patio sale. You can give your outdoor seating a romantic glow with a new set of string lights. These OVE Decors LED String Lights have just the rustic-chic look you’ve been swooning over.
14. Crate and Barrel: Fall is coming. With $50 off all All Clad Slow Cookers, you’ll be more than prepared. The All-Clad 4 qt. Slow Cooker ($100) is just the tool you need for all those cozy fall slow cooker recipes.
15. Brit + Co DIY Kits: Buy one, get one when you choose from our Online Class Kits, 30-Minute DIY Kits and Sale Collection Kits. The Agate Slice Coasters ($40) will make a great hostess or housewarming gift. Why give an ordinary present when you can put your personal stamp on it?
Love these Labor Day sale finds? Follow us on Pinterest for more.