Espresso Yourself: 25 Pieces of Latte Art Worth Instagramming
If you love your morning jolt as much as we do, you’re sure to enjoy these photos a latte. (Sorry, we couldn’t help ourselves.) Now that you’ve mastered hot chocolate and checked out the Barista Bot, we’ve got some inspiration for your next beverage challenge, latte art! Grab a biscotti and dig into some truly awesome and edible art.
3. Sweet Hearts: A few classic hearts never hurt anybody, especially with Valentine’s Day just around the corner. (via HD Wallpaper Collection)
8. Thumbs Up: Keep on keeping on. Everything’s going to a-okay. (via Visual News)
14. Goofy: Kazuki Yamamoto’s Goofy looks like something you’d find at a swanky Disney bistro in Epcot Paris. (via Create Laboratory)
17. Totoro: As if there weren’t enough reasons why we wanted to go to Tokyo, the Ghibli Museum goes and adds another two to the pile. Totoro + Latte = booking tickets immediately. (via Wilson Bilkovich)
18. Giraffe: Gravity defying latte art! We don’t know about you, but we’re rubberneckin’ for sure. (via Visual News)
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Rachel Ryle (@rachelryle) on
What’s the most impressive latte you’ve come across? Let us know where you found it in the comments!