23 Non-Pumpkin Spice Items to Eat All Fall
Fall is here, and if you’ve managed to drag yourself out of your “it’s still summer!” denial, you’ve probably noticed pumpkin spice popping up literally everywhere. And yet, for every person who excitedly runs to their nearest coffee shop when they hear this seasonal flavor is back in stock, there’s someone else bemoaning the dearth of non-pumpkin spice items to enjoy every fall. If you’re in the latter group, you’re not alone. And luckily, there are still plenty of autumnal treats for you to enjoy. Try out one of these 23 seasonal offerings that have nothing to do with pumpkin spice, so you can enjoy the sweater weather just as much as the rest of us.
1. Vermont Creamery Cultured Butter Blended With Sea Salt and Maple ($7): Spread this salty-sweet butter, available at Whole Foods, on all your favorite pastries. You can even use it to add extra flavor to baked goods like cookies and muffins.
2. Allegro Amber Maple Cold Brew (Price Varies): Available at Allegro coffee bars inside Whole Foods, the roasted flavors of this cold brew coffee are rounded out by smooth, sweet maple.
3. Chuao Chocolatier Caramel Apple Crush ($5): Tart green apple, creamy caramel, and loads of luscious milk chocolate make this candy bar the ultimate autumn indulgence.
4. 365 Apple Cinnamon Animal Cookies ($4): A favorite afternoon snack of kids and adults alike, these animal crackers get an upgrade thanks to a boost of apple cinnamon flavor.
5. Frosted Caramel Apple Pop-Tarts ($4): Dessert for breakfast is easier than ever when you can just pop one of these sweet pastries into the toaster, grab, and go.
6. Twizzlers Caramel Apple Filled Twists ($3): Green apple licorice twists filled with sweet caramel will satisfy your fall candy cravings.
7. Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch ($3): This holy grail of cereals returned to shelves just a few years ago, and it’s sporting a festive autumn makeover with this seasonal flavor.
8. Lake Champlain Chocolates Maple Caramel Dark Chocolate Bar ($4): This filled dark chocolate bar is proof that you should never settle for regular caramel if maple caramel is on the table.
9. Talenti Caramel Apple Pie Gelato (Prices Vary): You won’t have to feel guilty about skipping the baking when you have a pint of cinnamon gelato with apples, pie crust, and a caramel swirl in your freezer.
10. Enjoy Life Caramel Apple Baked Chewy Bars ($5): Perfect for busy mornings, these allergy-friendly bars are dairy-, nut-, soy-, and gluten-free.
11. FAGE Crossovers Maple Syrup Low-Fat Greek Yogurt (Price Varies): One half of this container holds thick, rich maple Greek yogurt, the other half, a serving of crunchy ancient grain granola that you can flip into the yogurt side.
12. Dreyer’s Slow Churned Vermont Maple Syrup Ice Cream (Price Varies): The delicious fall flavor of this ice cream is achieved with Vermont maple syrup and maple toffee pieces.
13. Spicy Maple Bourbon Pickle Spears ($3): Crunchy, tangy, spicy, and a little sweet, these pickles are everything a quick snack should be.
14. Munk Pack Maple Pear Quinoa Squeeze ($3): Made from oatmeal, fruit, and quinoa, these on-the-go squeeze packs are a healthier alternative to your go-to fast foods.
15. Justin’s Maple Almond Butter ($8): Creamy almond butter is even more delectable when it’s sweetened with just a hint of maple syrup.
16. Noosa Mates Maple Ginger Yogurt (Prices Vary): This Australian yogurt, packed with a helping of granola, is so smooth and creamy it just might make you forget about its Greek counterpart.
17. Peeps Delights Maple Brown Sugar ($3): Maple brown sugar ‘mallows dipped in white chocolate will kick your Peeps cravings to the curb.
18. Better Oats Steel Cut Maple and Brown Sugar ($4): Start your morning with a hearty, healthy helping of this maple and brown sugar steel-cut oatmeal.
19. Purely Elizabeth Maple and Almond Butter Granola ($7): Available at Whole Foods this fall, this granola is flavored with nutty almond butter and the subtle sweetness of maple.
20. Archer Farms Caramel Apple Snack Bites ($3): Snack on these healthy nuggets, made with peanuts, caramel, apple chips, and cookie bits, when you want something sweet on-the-go.
21. Grafton Village Maple Smoked Cheddar (Prices Vary): Smokey and sweet, pair this buttery cheddar with tart apples gives the full fall experience.
22. Archer Farms Caramel Apple Corn ($3): This caramel corn gets a tasty twist with the addition of crispy dried apple chips.
23. Peeps Delights Caramel Apple ($3): Caramel apple marshmallows dipped in salted caramel fudge are a sweet way to celebrate autumn.
For more fall food inspiration, follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via santarina81/Pixabay)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)