Every Luxury Fashion Buy That’s Finally on Sale
It’s not easy to part ways with your hard-earned dough. But the struggle gets really real when it comes to splurging on high-end clothing. We get it. That’s why end-of-season sales are like a party for your closet. Finally, indulge in the pieces that you’ve had your eye on all season long thanks to (more) reasonable price tags — but hurry because there are limited quantities left!
1. Stuart Weitzman The Smashing ($388 on sale from $775): Smashing indeed. These black Nappa leather beauties are more relaxed and casual than the other OTK boots you may already own. This slouchy style paired with a long, flowy dress is a match made in heaven.
2. Ranna Gill Georgia Embroidered Jumpsuit ($100 on sale from $190): Ready to make an entrance? This yellow paisley motif jumpsuit will cause heads to turn, especially when you finish off this look with silver booties.
3. Eddie Borgo Small Rose Gold Plated Tassel Drop Earrings ($72 on sale from $160): There’s a reason SALE is our favorite four letter word. It’s easy to treat yo’ self to a pair of earrings from the very talented accessory designer Eddie Borgo when it’s more than half off the original price.
4. J.Crew One Shoulder Bow Top ($20 on sale from $68): Seventy percent off this top’s original price is what we call a steal. The one-shoulder bow is what we call style. We like this top under a chunky gray cardigan with blue jeans. Add a pair of tassel earrings and heels for date night.
5. Milly Lienne Strappy Panne Velvet Dress ($131 on sale from $525): Let’s just cut to the chase: This gorgeous velvet dress from Milly is down almost $400! And it is gorg. With its rich navy color and cascading skirt, this dress (paired with a strappy navy satin sandal, natch) will be your go-to party frock for years to come.
6. Alexander Wang Party Animal Knit Beanie ($75 on sale from $295): Calling all party people — there’s an Alexander Wang beanie with your name all over it! This wool/cashmere cap also makes a cute gift for the wild one in your life.
7. Anya Hindmarch Vere Mini Satchel Circulus Bag ($687 on sale from $1,375): If you’ve been coveting one of Anya Hindmarch’s bags but have been put off by the designer price tag, we feel you. While still an investment, this mini satchel is worth its weight in gold leather. The graphic shoulder strap is removable, but it’s so cute why would you ever take it off?
8. Vanessa Virginia French Alps Cardigan ($70 on sale from $118): This textured cardigan will be a wardrobe workhorse 12 months a year. In cooler months, wear it over a long-sleeve tee and circle skirt; in warmer months, throw it over a jersey dress. No matter the season, add oversized hoops for a little bling.
9. Madewell Faux-Mink Muffler ($30 on sale from $60): Tie one on with Madewell’s faux fur muffler. This super plush scarf works just as well with pastels as it does with brights and black. So basically, you can wear it with every coat in your closet. Score! 10. Frances Valentine Willow Pumps ($272 on sale from $495): These silver-embossed ankle-strap shoes with pom-poms are surprisingly versatile. Sure, they look great with your party dresses, but how about wearing them with your gray flannel work trousers for a pop of whimsy? Complete the look with a lilac cashmere crew.
11. Rebecca Taylor Patched Faux Fur Jacket ($390 on sale from $650): We love the look (and feel!) of Rebecca Taylor’s ’70s-inspired faux fur jacket. Throw it on over your silky tops for texture galore.
Want more style advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Paramount Pictures/Getty)