Genius Ways to Add Trendy Marble Decor to Your Wedding
Brides everywhere are jumping on the marble bandwagon. And while this trend isn’t exactly new to the design world, it just keeps evolving as a go-to for everything from Insta flat lays to marble nails. That said, it’s safe to say that pretty much anything can be marbleized to look pretty damn chic. Whether you consider yourself fully *obsessed* with this minimalist-approved trend or simply want a hint of it at your nuptials, there are plenty of unique ways to incorporate marble into your big day. Scroll on to get inspired by these 16 dreamy ideas.
1. Marble Invitations: Marble wedding invites are chic AF. The feminine gold font on this one is easy to read, and the gold foil geometric details make it eye-catching enough to be displayed as art long after your big day.
2. Marble RSVP Cards: Ensure no one forgets to RSVP with the help of some chic wedding stationery. The geometric elements here add a little extra flair to a stunning minimalist design.
3. Marble Ring Stand: Once you’re engaged, literally everyone is going to ask to see your ring. Show off that bling on another gorgeous stone — marble — and prepare for that diamond to *dazzle.*
4. Marble Candles: Use marble candles to add even more ambiance to your big day. These look like melting slabs of your new favorite stone.
5. Marble Table: Your entire spread is bound to pop with a slab of marble underneath it. Just LOOK at these gold and pale pastel accents.
6. Marble Table Runner: If you don’t want to commit to the full-on effect, elevate a simple white linen table cloth with a strip of natural marble detail. It’s affordable (this BHLDN Gilt Marble Table Runner is only $26) and, thanks to its neutral tones, is pretty much guaranteed to go with your color palette.
7. Marble Vases: Give your flowers the marble treatment with a swirly vase. Because of the neutral tones, your arrangement will pop no matter what color petals you choose.
8. Marble Table Cards: Elegantly let everyone know which table is which with some marble table numbers. Surround the display with fresh flowers and mood lighting for the perfect centerpiece.
10. Marble Escort Wall: If tiny stationery isn’t your vibe, opt for a massive marble slab featuring all the seating info etched in gold. Frame the can’t-miss piece with a delicate flower arrangement and it’ll be sure to impress. Pro tip: You could also use a white sign and marble contact paper to save some $$.
11. Marble Macarons: Keep your dessert table stocked with all different kinds of marble — including these stunning macarons. With swirls of moody gray hues, bite-sized meringue cookies are *almost* too pretty to eat.
12. Marble Cupcakes: That’s right. Marble frosting exists, and we only want our cupcakes like this from now on. Simply top ‘em with fresh flowers and let your guests dig in.
13. Marble Ice Pops: For a warm weather wedding, consider serving up a chilly treat like these chic gold-dipped ice pops.
14. Marble Cake: Your most showstopping sweet treat NEEDS a dose of marbling, whether you’re topping it with fruit, flowers, or an icing drip. Opt for fondant for that extra smooth finish.
15. Marble Plates: Go the extra mile and invite your guests to eat all the marble treats on — what else? — a similarly patterned plate. We can’t get enough of this tablescape.
16. Marble Favor Print: It doesn’t matter if they’re DIY masterpieces or a little something boozy — a good favor is always a hit. Point your guests in the right direction with a framed marble printable.
Want to discover even more wedding trends? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.