30 Maxi Dresses to Max Out Your Summer Style
With wedding, vacation, and concert season upon us, it’s the perfect time to do a round up of our fave versatile and oh-so-comfy maxi-dresses! Here are 30 from all over the web, including some of our favorite shops like Anthropologie, Asos, and ModCloth. (Not sure how to style a maxi? Check out this post on 10 ways to style it!)
1. Jarlo Chevron ($125): This dress is so comfortable you might forget how chic and stylish you look.
2. BCBG Max Azria ($448): Sophisticated yet playful, this is something we would expect to see a celebrity fashionista wear.
3. Colorblocked Open Knit ($25): This trendy dress is a bargain! And wouldn’t it look cute with a bold-colored cami under the knit top?
4. Love Stripes ($73): All this dress is missing is an ice cream cone in one hand and a handsome date in the other.
5. Tube-Top Bold Prints ($30): We love hitting up The Gap for summer staples, and these tube dresses are no exception.
6. Printed Poplin-Crepe ($35): We are just sure the silky poplin-crepe of this maxi dress would keep you cool on the hottest of summer days.
7. Pakpao ($168): This would be perfect for a spring or summer interview outfit. How could you not feel bold and confident in this?
8. Anargosa Stretch Silk ($458): The color of this is listed as “Cactus Flower.” Instant win.
9. Pattern the Tables ($115): Dare to mix polka dots and stripes? We think so!
10. Reverse Sequin Bustier ($79): The unexpected mix of sequins on top and flowing chiffon florals on the bottom is to die for.
12. Snake Goddess ($298): With this dress, you are officially ready for any and all summer music festivals!
13. Fruit Punch Halter ($168): Bring the relaxed vibe of a tropical vacation with you wherever you go in this flowing maxi.
14. Corded Tank ($396): More mint? Yes, please!
15. Quite an Impressionist ($175): The artsy style of this dress is guaranteed to make a big impression at your next party.
16. Ombre Dress with Belt ($30): This comes with a belt? Score! Now what about those neon yellow sunglasses? We’ll be needing those too ;)
17. Jarlo Striped in Color Block ($150): The peach, mint, and coral of this are easily some of our fave colors for summer.
18. Sparkle & Fade Faux Leather Bodice ($40): Give your summer wardrobe an edgy and vegan vibe with this faux leather maxi dress.
19. Print Silk ($395): Love the impressionist-style print on this gorgeous halter.
20. Cutout Front Floral ($79): We’re digging the super retro vibe of this summery number.
21. Bright Print ($202): Just looking at this dress brings umbrella-topped cocktails from past vacations to mind…
22. Studded ($328): You can’t really see it in this photo, but those shoulders have studs on them!
23. Contrast ($16): This is our fave fashion steal of today’s roundup; such a great deal for what is bound to become a staple in your summer wardrobe.
24. Tribal Ikat ($356): This gorgeous frock would look at home in an upscale rooftop restaurant or a beach burger shack.
25. Ombre Tube in Warm & Cool ($30): Another bargain dress that’s very similar to some of the designer ombre dresses out there.
26. Tarana ($168): We love a good pattern, and this one has really stolen our hearts.
28. Zenalda Fishtail Wrap ($275): Perfect when you want to stay cool in a breezy dress that still shows your silhouette.
29. Kaleidoscope of Vision ($63): Cinco de Mayo is coming up! Do you have your party dress yet?
30. Embroidery Maude ($548): This is something totally unexpected on a maxi dress, and the detailed embroidery is to die for.
Which of these is your fave? Will you purchase any of these for upcoming summer events?