Stuff Your Peppers for Dinner With These 14 Meaty Recipes
Whether it’s stuffed squash, mushrooms, or potatoes, you can’t go wrong with an all-in-one meal. Take stuffed peppers, for example. You can fill them with ground beef, spiralized veggies, and quinoa to have a healthy and filling meal in no time. For those of you who like your eats on the meatier side, these 14 stuffed pepper recipes will give inspiration for weeks to come.
1. Cajun Shrimp Stuffed Poblano Peppers: If you’re looking for more kick than you get with a bell pepper, try stuffing a poblano next time you have the craving. This New Orleans-inspired recipe features cajun shrimp in all its glory. (via Chile Pepper Madness)
3. Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers: Chicken, rice, corn, and black beans fill these peppers to the brim. Top with a sprinkle of Monterey Jack, and these could basically replace taco Tuesday. (via Cooking Classy)
4. Easy Italian Stuffed Peppers: No one ever knows what to do with leftover meat sauce from last night’s spaghetti. Try loading up a green bell pepper with brown rice and spoon the marinara over the top for a quick recipe re-do. (via Savory Tooth)
6. Greek-Style Stuffed Peppers: Finding perfectly sized dinner recipes for two isn’t always an easy task. If you’re not a fan of having leftovers around, these small-batch Greek stuffed peppers go perfectly with a side salad and a glass of wine for date night. (via Wry Toast)
7. Hearty Stuffed Peppers: You won’t be hungry after eating one of these ground beef, Kielbasa, and veggie-filled peppers. For a low-carb option, try swapping the rice for riced cauliflower. (via Eazy Peazy Mealz)
8. Pizza Stuffed Peppers: When you’re tired of deep dish pizza weighing you down, pizza-stuffed peppers come to the rescue. You can fill them with whatever your go-to toppings are, but classic sausage and pepperoni are looking pretty darn good. (via Sweet Simple Savory)
10. Southwest Beef and Quinoa Stuffed Peppers: These nutritious peppers are bursting with flavor in every bite. Treat them like your favorite Southwest dish and top with mashed avocado and a dash or two of hot sauce. (via Platings and Pairings)
11. Spiralized Zucchini, Quinoa, and Turkey Sausage Stuffed Peppers: If you think that your spiralizer can only be used to replace pasta, you’re sorely mistaken. Use it to make thin spirals of zucchini that you can pair with quinoa and turkey in a weeknight stuffed-pepper meal. (via Foodiecrush)
12. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken and Veggie Stuffed Peppers: Buffalo chicken pairs perfectly in these peppers, especially when topped with sliced jalapeño and scallion. You could even serve them with a side of blue cheese dressing for dipping. (via Peas and Crayons)
13. Chicken and Rice Stuffed Peppers: If you’re trying to get your kids to eat more veggies, take two of their favorites, chicken and rice, and pile them in a bell pepper. (via Dishes and Dust Bunnies)
Follow us on Pinterest for more weeknight recipes!