20 Mini Dessert Recipes For Bite-Sized Snacking
Whoever said size doesn’t matter never met these adorable mini desserts. Yes, we’ll dig into anything that satisfies our sweet tooth, be it a colossal “pizza” pie, booze-infused sweets or no-bake treats. But when it comes to a dessert that packs as much “awww” as “mmmm,” we’ve gotta hand it to the little guys. Perfect for parties or late-night munchies, we’re all for these sweet bite-sized eats.
1. Banana Splits: Everyone’s favorite diner sundae has taken on a new form. Just scoop out the inside of banana slices to form “cups.” Then fill them with your typical sundae toppings, including ice cream with a cherry on top. (via Baker’s Royale)
3. Cherry Pies: There’s nothing better than a good warm cherry pie, except one that fits in the palm of your hand. You’ll really impress your friends by mastering a mini lattice topping, too. (via Table For Two)
6. Butter Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches: Our salty-sweet dreams have come true! Buttery crackers sandwich strawberry ice cream, then get a dunk in some melted chocolate. Try eating just one. (via Joy the Baker)
13. Oreo Cheesecake Bites: Start with an Oreo crust, then mix more Oreos into cheesecake batter, and you’ve got yourself a winner! You can serve this one as a whole cake, or chop it up into bite-sized pieces. (via Mel’s Kitchen Cafe)
14. Cannoli Bites: This classic Italian dessert tastes even better in miniature. Rim your shells in chocolate, then add fun toppings like shredded coconut, sprinkles or crushed pistachios. (via Cooking Classy)
15. Fruit Tarts: These creamy cups are fresh, fruity and sweet. Blueberries, blackberries and raspberries work best for the size, but you can always chop your favorite fruit to fit. (via I Heart Nap Time)
Haven’t had enough? What desserts would you like to see go mini? Tell us below!