From Savory to Sweet: 15 Delicious Pop-Tart Recipes
Getting out of bed in the morning is tough business. But you know what might have you springing up out from under your duvet? A reward. Like, maybe a homemade pop-tart. Rise and shine, people of the world. Here are 15 of our favorite outside-the-Pop-Tart-box recipes.
4. Goat Cheese and Jalapeño: The perfect combination of tartness, heat and butter. Gimme. (via Sweetsonian)
5. Orange Ricotta: Behold! Pop-tarts… made from real food. With a bright orange and rich ricotta filling, these guys have an extra leg up on the factory kind. (via 10th Kitchen)
8. Savory Kale, Garlic and Cauliflower Puree: The inner struggle between “Eat your veggies!” and “Eat your pop-tarts!” is no more. (via Reclaiming Provincial)
10. Strawberry Nutella: These romantic little bites are too beautiful to eat. Just kidding. Two, please. (via The Novice Chef)
12. Muscadine Rose: Muscadine is a musky grape variety, and we love how well it pairs with the rose water in this grown-up recipe for the little kid classic. (via Local Milk)
How do you rise and shine in the morning? Talk to us in the comments or say hi on Twitter.