Wedding Trend Alert: 17 Ways to Use Mirror Decor on Your Big Day
Nothing puts the finishing touches on your nuptials like a little sparkle and shine, and nothing inspires us more than this latest wedding trend: mirror decor. Mirrors are the perfect way to bounce light around your venue, and using mirrors as bar signs, centerpieces and even seating displays will give your event that extra flair. Plus, who couldn’t use a little reflection to make sure that your lipstick is in place. Scroll on to see how these 17 mirrored wedding decor details will make you take a closer look.
2. Mirror Ball Centerpiece: Disco balls are always a fun idea. This DIY mirror centerpiece is the perfect addition to your whimsical wedding. (via A Bubbly Life)
4. Snazzy Swizzle Sticks: Everyone knows that drinks taste better with an accessory. These mini-mirrored swizzle sticks are the perfect addition to your Champagne toast. (via Minted)
5. Hop Studio Gold Mirror Coasters ($26): Display your new titles with pride! Golden mirrored coasters can be used on your wedding day and every day after.
6. Laser Cut Place Setting: Display these laser cut place settings for your guests as a little something extra. They can keep their name as a favor that will remind them of your celebration. (via Emma Jo)
7. Bridal Reflections: Ask your photog to snap a picture of your whole wedding dress with a mirror shot. Using a mirror will give the 360 effect of your dream dress. (via Grace Loves Lace)
8. Sweet Sign-in: Greet your guests with a beautiful welcome table. The mirrored silhouettes and hand-lettered sign create a vintage vibe for your affair. (via Jose Villa Photography / Style Me Pretty)
10. Detailed Art Deco: Welcome your guests with a mirrored sign that says it all. The text on the mirror will direct folks to their seats, before the bride takes one last look and begins her confident walk down the aisle. (via Alicia Swedenborg / The Knot)
11. Sugar and Chic Shop Hand-lettered Mirror ($95): This ornate mirror will make your bar sign hard to miss. Personalize it with your signature drinks so guests can ask for them by name.
12. Table Numbers: Using mirrors for table numbers are a great way to add a little pizzazz to your table decor. The intricate details will make them stand out for your guests to see. (via Ether & Smith / Style Me Pretty)
13. Reflective Centerpiece: Display a unique centerpiece by using a mirror as a tray. Choose different frames and accessories for each table to create an eclectic look. (via Wes Roberts Photography / Le Rae Events)
14. Mirrored Wall: Create a mini hideaway for your guests to visit during your cocktail hour or reception. This would be great for photo ops and a place to socialize. (via Mirelle Carmichael Photography / Style Me Pretty)
15. Bridal Portrait: Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who’s the most beautiful bride of them all? Using a mirror for your bridal portraits is a great way to admire your wedding day look. (via Simply Sarah Photography / Ruffled Blog)
16. Quote Mirror: Display your favorite quote or love poem on a mirror for your wedding decor. DIY this beauty with a thrift store find and stickers, for a forever keepsake from your big day. (via Mikkel Paige Photography)
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.