11 Snack-y Dinners for Movie Nights in the Park
When it comes to enjoying a warm summer night, nothing beats kicking back in a cozy lawn chair and enjoying a flick beneath a starry sky. Much like any movie night, having a good collection of snacks is super important. But we’re talkin’ more than buttery popcorn here, folks: Tapa-tizers can double as a later dinner. Whether you’re with the gals, on a date, or treating the kids, these 11 shareables will keep your belly full and your tastebuds stoked.
1. Five-Ingredient Cheese Straws: Calling for five simple ingredients, these tasty straws are flaky, cheesy, and a cinch to make. Be sure to pack a little container of marinara for dippin’. (via Girl Versus Dough)
2. Korean Mini Taco Boats With Spicy Asian Slaw: These adorable little boats are stuffed with ground meat, veggies, and a spicy Asian slaw. They’re also easy to pass around, which makes them perfect for outdoor munchin’. (via Taste and See)
4. Garlic Bread Popcorn: Thanks to a blend of dried herbs, garlic powder, and breadcrumbs, this mouth-watering popcorn brings the essence of garlic bread to movie night without all the carbs and grease. (via Mind Over Batter)
6. Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwich Appetizers: Proof that great things come in small packages: These itty bitty grilled cheese ‘wiches are brimming with cheddar, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, and greens. (via The Girl on Bloor)
7. Cheesy Bacon Holiday Crack: As if kettle chips weren’t addicting enough, this undeniable recipe smothers them with everything that is cheesy, salty, and sweet. And there’s bacon. (via Half Baked Harvest)
8. Potato Churros With Red Pepper Sauce: Forget cinnamon and sugar. These savory potato churros are what deep-fried dreams are made of, and the zesty red pepper sauce promises you’ll never look back. (via Eat, Little Bird)
10. Easy Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Rolls: Lugging an entire pizza into a park might not be ideal, but these little pinwheels are a fab solution. Packed with melty cheese, tangy sauce, and herbs, they taste just like the real deal. (via Yay! For Food)
If you’re looking for more snack-y dinner ideas, follow us on Pinterest.