This New Pinterest Dorm Decor Trend Is Totally Lit
According to Pinterest, neon signs have moved from above the bar to above the bunk. Their dorm decor trend board was released with a sea of light, and we are loving every bright piece of art. If you’re looking to make the most of your small space with this trend, go with a green cactus on your nightstand or hot pink flamingo over your desk. You’ll find 10 of our favorite ways to add a little more light to your room and plenty more decor ideas on the College 2107: The Fresh 15 pinboard. Now go get your glow on!
1. Desert Vibes on Point: Sometimes, all you need to take your dorm room to the next level is a bold piece of glowing decor.
2. Bold Bedside Decor: Um, hello, heart eyes! This colorful and quirky eye adds a punch to your nightstand — just be prepared for some envious glances from your roomie.
3. DIY Heart Neon Sign: Snagging a neon sign can definitely be tough on a budget — after all, those textbooks are ex-pen-sive. Give yourself the same glow without the big price tag and DIY your own personalized version. (via Brit + Co)
4. Peace, Love, and Neon: It really is the only mathematical combo you need to nail dorm life bliss. The best thing about a free-standing neon lamp is that you don’t have to worry about hanging it up on the wall. No nail holes FTW!
5. Heart Eyes All Day Long: A pink neon heart just gives us *all* the warm, fuzzy feels. Plus, the tiny size makes it ideal for a dorm room dresser or nightstand. (via Urban Outfitters)
7. Remember to Breathe: The PBteen The Emily & Meritt Relax Neon Sign ($129) is the perfect combination of simple and sweet. When things get too stressful, just flip on your light and take a deep breath.
8. Slay Your Dorm Decor: You get two trends in one with this Sugar Luxe Shop Slay Hot Pink Neon Desk Lamp ($80).
9. Moonlight and Neon Glow: There are so many beautiful things going on in this bedroom! From the neon moon lamp to the galaxy pillows, it is one Instagram-worthy setup. (via Oh Joy!)
10. Tropical Vibes Please: Sure, you might be cramming for exams instead of working on your tan, but this flamingo neon sign brings some serious tropical feels. Take inspo from this look and hang that trendy bird right over your desk area.
Looking for more trendy ways to outfit your dorm room? Follow us on Pinterest for tons of inspo and DIY ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.