You know neon has been trending in fashion and home decor for a while now, and we’re thrilled to see the bright hues make a splash in the stationery world too! From bright envelope liners to stamps and ampersands, the one thing these invites have in common is a love of color and bold design! Get ready to turn up the volume with these 13 vibrant neon wedding invitations.
1. Triangle Patterns ($2): Sometimes you just need a little bit of neon like these happy neon envelope liners.
2. Neon Ampersand ($5): Make a brilliant statement with a giant yellow ampersand!
3. Neon And Kraft Paper DIY: Neon pink looks incredible against the rustic brown paper. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
4. Hand-Lettered Neon ($6): What better way to shout out your love than with this hand-drawn wedding invitation.
5. Poster Sized Invite: This couple wanted to create something totally unique for their own wedding so they created a fantastic poster-size invitation with exuberant hand lettering and neon ink. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
6. Neon Accent: The chartreuse green is a perfect accent to these black and white invites. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
7. Pink And Orange: Get the right color combo, and it’s enough to jump right off the page. (via The Wedding Chicks)
8. Palm Springs Colors: After deciding on a Palm Springs wedding, the color scheme came to life… neon pink, yellow and turquoise. (via 100 Layer Cake)
9. Neon Ombre: We love that watercolor neon effect and calligraphy writing. (via 100 Layer Cake)
10. Popsicle Invite: We can’t decide what we like better, the bright colors or the drippy popsicle theme! (via Beast Pieces)
11. Modern Hearts And Arrows: Mint green is paired with bright colors with heart and arrow details for a fresh and modern invitation design. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
12. Rock And Roll: This graphic invitation mixes different fonts, graphic elements and neon colors. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
13. Dipped In Neon: These envelopes are edged in neon red for an extra special pop of color. (via Moglea)
What do you think of neon as a wedding color? Let us know in the comments below!