10 New Beauty Products to Try This Month
Baby, it’s cold outside — for reeeeal. Just because the temps have taken a serious dip doesn’t mean that you should be dipping out on staying in-the-know about all the new beauty products that are launching this month. From the ideal red liquid lipstick to rock for a holiday soiree to a set of seriously snazzy nail polishes that will leave your digits looking for any excuse to wave, these 10 new beauty products will have you lookin’ fly until we reach 2016.
1. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Collection ($49): If you love a brown smokey eye, this palette is for you. Just in time for the holidays, this one-stop-shop palette has every color you’ll need to create looks that range from subtle (use the brown shades as wet liners!) to intense (hello, Totally Fetch!).
2. Sheer Lust Bijoux Collection ($95 for set of six polishes): This brand spankin’ new collection of five-free nail polishes from Sheer Lust features the brand’s dreamiest color combos yet. Inspired by gems, these jewel-toned shades are so pretty and versatile for winter. You’re also saving serious cash when buying the set versus the polishes individually.
and collarbones to really stand out in Instas and Snapchats.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Candy Apple ($20): A classic red lip is a must-have this time of year, and this bright shade is perfect to swipe on before a holiday party (or anytime you want a super bold lip, really). You’ll be shocked at how pigmented these are!
5. S.W. Basics of Brooklyn DIY Essentials Lavender Hydrosol ($27): Um, did someone say DIY skincare? S.W. Basics of Brooklyn did: Their new line of skincare allows you to mix and match the products yourself. We’re partial to this skin-soothing lavender spray because it smells so good.
6. It’s a 10 Miracle Whipped Daily Conditioner ($25): People love this brand (myself included) for the ultra hydrating, super restorative wonders it works on your locks. This new protein-enhanced product smoothes, repairs, protects and nourishes your hair so it always looks its best.
7. Hourglass No.28 Lip Treatment Oil ($42): This special holiday version of the popular lip treatment oil features Hourglass’ punchy signature red shade, so your lips will always look flushed with healthy color. This stuff is packed with 14 good-for-your-lips oils that’ll keep ‘em smooth, moisturized and ready for anything.
9. Peter Thomas Roth Brows to Die For Turbo Brow Treatment & Tinted Gel ($85): Get your brow on with this new dual-ended product. You’ll get a treatment gel on one end that will speed up hair growth and a brow pen on the other side that will make your brows look instantly fuller.
while getting a slight glow — boom.