New Phone? 12 iPhone Cases to Refresh Your Tech
January is a time for updates, and there’s no area of our lives in which we crave newness as much as our phones. Maybe the new phone fairy paid you a visit, or maybe she didn’t. Either way, your tech refresh can come in the form of a new phone case that speaks to your personality, keeps things fresh and, most importantly, protects ya tech. Do the nice thing this month and help your iPhone accomplish its own self-improvement goals (hey, you’re not the only one with resolutions here!) with these snazzy iPhone cases.
3. Casetify Controller iPhone Case by Steven Toang ($30): Gamer girls, unite! Take it back to the Nintendo days with a phone case that might play mind games with you when you forget and try to use it as a controller.
5. Casetify Leaves iPhone Case by Shaughnessy ($30): Ward off those winter blues with a tour de la tropics. Some say you can hear the ocean when you put it to your ear. We can neither confirm or deny.
6. Casetify Namastay iPhone 6s Case ($40): Looks like another full day of #latergramming and Buffy re-runs. Stay strong.
7. Casetify Floral iPhone Case, Set of Three ($60): Seriously, spring: Plz stop playing hard to get.
9. Casetify Get Shit Done iPhone Case by Startup Genius ($30): This case is looking for an owner who wakes up to Kanye, drinks “too much” coffee (what is too much, really?) and still says YOLO, because it’s still a great motto, dang it.
11. Casetify I Can and I Will ($30): Get out there and make some magic happen with this peppy phone case as your right-hand man.
12. Casetify Watercolor Pond iPhone Case by Kwan Budi ($30): Stresses of the day getting to be too much? Good thing you’ve got a built-in Koi pond on the back of your phone. Take as long as you need to peer into it, and don’t take flak from anyone who tells you you’re looking at your phone the wrong way.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)