20 Office-Appropriate Holiday Party Looks
It’s the most wonderful time of the year for so many reasons, including the annual office party. We love the chance to celebrate with co-workers (plus free food + booze), but there’s plenty of room for error here — especially when it comes to fashion. We know it can be hard to strike a good balance between work-appropriate attire and fun party frocks, so we’re here to help. Because girl, you do not need the embarrassment of a wardrobe malfunction following you into the conference room next week. Check out our 20 office-appropriate (but still super dazzling) picks for keepin’ it classy at this year’s holiday party.
1. Collarless Open-Front Blazer ($30): Depending on the vibe of your office, a bright red blazer might not be an everyday go-to for work. But this festive color will look ravishing at any holiday party.
2. Sequin Pencil Skirt ($66): Holiday parties call for special pieces of clothing you can’t wear on the daily. That’s why this classic pencil skirt amped up with sequins is just right.
and all things red. These pumps are the perfect pop of festive color for your party attire.
basic tee can become super dressy with some embellishments? Wear a blazer or cardigan over your shoulders for the work day, and then unveil your shiny getup come party time.
6. Tuxedo Pants ($35): Dress in head-to-toe white to really channel the winter wonderland vibe of the holiday season.
7. Squeeze Pom-Pom Velvet Slippers ($45): If heels are your norm, slip into something a little more comfy for meandering around your office party. The chic burgundy velvet and pom pom details will add pizazz to any outfit.
8. Rhinestone Neckline Top ($25): With rhinestone and pearl embellishments, this top does the accessorizing for you.
holiday party. This skirt keeps your hemline in check while the lace overlay adds a classy feel. Quite worth the investment, if you ask us.
booties, so we’re all about this combo. These will look good with any holiday outfit, whether it’s a dress, or jeans and a sweater.
11. Floral Statement Necklace ($10): Stash this colorful bauble in your desk to take your outfit from standard to stunning.
12. Petite Velvet Lace Kimono ($110): Velvet is a super special fabric perfect for the holiday season. Isn’t it amazing how this piece manages to look classy and cozy all at the same time?
13. Rhinestone Studded Pants ($129): These pants are totally glitzy and glam, which is exactly what you want to shine at your office party.
14. Pointed Ballerina Flats ($50): We looove metallics, especially for winter. Dress up jeans and a tee with these pretty pointed flats.
15. Sequined Open-Front Blazer ($33): You’ll feel oh-so-fancy in this sequined blazer. Wear it year-round to keep on sparklin’ past the holidays.
16. Pencil Skirt in Velvet ($33): Velvet, velvet, velvet. The lush fabric softens the feel of a this slightly-sexy pencil skirt.
17. LC Lauren Conrad Women’s Bow High Heels ($30): LC has done it again. These bow heels (yup, more bows!) should be a staple in every girl’s closet, especially during the holiday season. Snag ’em while they’re on sale.
18. Faux Pearl Crescent Necklace ($3): Coming in at a price point under $5, this dainty necklace is a steal. It will add just the right touch of elegance to finish off your outfit.
19. Bead Embellished Shell Top ($70): This shimmering top will for sure leave your fellow co-workers envious of your fab style.
20. Accordion-Pleated Wide Leg Pants ($25): Move over, skinnies. We’re loving the sleek and flowy look of these pleated pants.