16 Must-Have Accessories That Sparkle and Shine
The holiday season is upon us, and that only means one thing: red and green errthing. This year, we’re all about the sparkles. Gold, glitter and gemstones, oh my! Sparkles are just as festive (if not more so) than our fave classic colors. That’s why we’ve rounded up 16 accessories you can wear to sparkle and shine through the holiday season.
dainty (yet epic) piece like this hand chain. Really, how cool is this bracelet + ring combo?
bracelet from J.Crew? Well, this is the new and improved version, and we’re lovin’ it.
3. Banana Republic Crystal Rock Necklace ($110): Banana Republic coins this bib as a “crystal rock” necklace, and we’d have to agree it’s pretty rockin’.
Emma Watson’s BaubleBar collection. Isn’t that reason enough to buy them?
5. Forever 21 Rhinestone Statement Necklace ($20): Is it just us, or has Forever 21 been rocking the jewelry section lately? Especially with this rhinestone statement necklace. Nice job, F21.
rings, now it’s all about the crazy cocktail rings. This one is sure to make a statement anywhere you go.
8. Urban Outfitters Zelda Earrings ($38): Don’t drop the big bucks on a crazy expensive pair of earrings when you can pick up these drops for under $40. They will sparkle you up for the finest of events this holiday season.
watch comes with an interchangeable strap, which is great if you’re going for a toned-down look. But who wouldn’t want to wear glitter on their wrist all the time?
11. ALDO Adelanna Mesh Earrings ($19): Pair these mesh earrings with just about anything this holiday season and you’ll be dazzling. Just dazzling.
12. Coast Sonnet Metal Necklace ($57): You’ll definitely be getting the “Where’d you get that?” question with this stunner. Hint: the answer is ASOS ;)
13. ALDO Arisien Crystal Drop Earrings ($28): Festivities are the perfect excuse to get fancy schmancy — that’s why you need these elegant drop earrings.
15. BaubleBar Foliage Stud Duo ($34): Snag this set of studs to wear together or by themselves. Wear both for the ultimate statement, or go for a casual look and pick one.
16. Nasty Gal Comet Ear Cuff ($25): An ear cuff? Yep, an ear cuff. And a star one, at that. Totally cool for the cooler months.