Is Orange Actually the New Black? These 20 Pieces Say Yes
Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously… correct? Sorry, Elle Woods, but the ladies from Orange Is the New Black might just be convincing us to invest in just a little bit more of the warm hue. One of our favorite Netflix hits is back, and we couldn’t be more excited! In order to celebrate, we’ve rounded up 20 fabulous blazin’ orange pieces. Ready? Let’s go!
1. Kurt Geiger Bea Patent Orange Pumps ($182): These shoes are quite the investment, but we think they’re worth it. Just look at how fabulous they are!
2. ASOS Shorts With Embellished Hem ($86): Embellishments are always called for. The black and silver beading makes them a go-to for festivals or for dressing up with a pair of pumps and hitting that hot new restaurant in town.
3. Anthropologie Ambroise Shoulder Bag ($298): Um, who wouldn’t want a blaze orange purse? This would add such a great pop of color to all of your outfits.
4. ASOS Textured Bardot Skater Dress ($67): The ’80s chick in all of us can’t help but love this off-the-shoulder dress. And it’s textured!
5. Kenneth Jay Lane Drop Earrings ($42): We really love the ornate look of these earrings, which contrasts perfectly with the more modern shade of orange, making them oh-so trendy.
6. ASOS Pencil Dress With Kimono Wrap ($77): You know those days when you’re feeling lazy but you just want to look fashionable? This comfy dress is for those days.
7. River Island Orange Lasercut Clutch ($48): Did someone say lasercut? Sign us up!
8. Nasty Gal Vintage Tangerine Blazer ($148): Yes, it’s a blazer, but it can be worn casually too! It could also serve as a spring coat.
9. Aryn K Silk Dress With Wrap Front ($130): Got a big summer event coming up? Stand out in the crowd with this fabulously orange silk dress.
10. Fossil Woven Half Bangle ($38): This color blocking game is so on point. Seriously, check out how beautifully the colors play against one another.
11. ASOS Longline Shorts With Zip Detail ($21): These shorts are billowy and perfect for a hot summer day. Side note: where can we get those shoes?!
12. ALDO Orange Strap Sandals ($124): We’re never opposed to adding some shininess to our shoes. Never.
14. Pieces Varina Tube Scarf ($12): Scarves are some of the best accessories. They can easily add color to your outfit, or dress down a more formal top.
15. Antipodium Vector Dress in Silk ($321): Okay, so we know how outrageously pricey this dress is. But it’s too beautiful to pass up.
16. Nasty Gal Bright Ideas Blouse ($68): This blouse is so soft you’ll never want to change out of it. Oh, and it’s pretty versatile too. It’s calling out for a statement necklace.
17. Anthropologie Travelogue Jacket ($148): That’s it. We need this. The soft folds, the cuffed sleeves, the bright color… We’re in love.
19. ASOS Shift Dress with Zip Detail ($39): This dress is simple enough to wear with large pieces of statement jewelry, but also interesting enough to wear on its own. Basically, you’ll look great in it no matter what.
20. River Island Lasercut Flower Purse ($33): More lasers? You really understand us, River Island. This clutch is so chic.
Watching Orange Is the New Black? Which of these blaze orange looks is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!