18 Kitchen Accessories That Will Inject a Pop of Pantone *Greenery* into Your Home
Pantone’s 2017 color of the year is Greenery — “a zesty yellow-green that evokes the first days of spring.” What a departure from last year’s soft pink and blue pastels! A vibrant pop of green might be just what your kitchen refresh needs. You’re already doing that by cooking your beet greens, making delicious dishes with collard greens and sneaking greens into your smoothies. And of course there’s always spring recipes to boot. But that doesn’t mean that what’s on your plate can’t also match your pretty new green plate, right? Keep scrolling for 18 kitchen accessories in that perfect shade of Greenery that everyone is swooning over right now.
1. Walmart + Evente French Press Coffee Maker ($11-14): True coffee aficionados know that the only real cup of coffee is one poured from a French press. But it’s that zinging pop of green that’s gonna really wake you up in the morning.
2. Crate & Barrel Green 10-ounce Mug ($6): Look at the lines on this mug, just perfect for wrapping cold hands around. Plus, that spring-green color is just what you need to see you through the winter months.
3. Crate & Barrel Potluck Green Lasagna Baking Dish ($20): If you’ve been eating clean, you’re probably also been paying more attention to the quality of your cookware. Ceramic baking pans are the healthiest around — and this colorful green one will put a real spring in your step!
4. Wayfair + Design Imports Gourmet Kitchen Dishtowels ($30): Any foodie would appreciate this adorable quartet of kitchen towels. They’re not matchy-matchy, but the vibrant green color pulls them all together.
5. Target + KitchenAid Two-Speed Immersion Hand Blender ($40): Immersion blenders are great for everything from soup to hummus to smoothies to homemade mayo. This one’s so pretty, you’ll want to keep it on the countertop.
6. Sur La Table Dishwasher-Safe Cutting Board ($10): You can’t have too many cutting boards, but you do always want to reserve one for meat and another for veg. This green one’s for veg, natch. Now you’ll never mix them up!
7. The Container Store Collapsible Measuring Cups ($15): These clever collapsible measuring cups are just what the small space chef needs most. Tuck them away when they’re not in use.
8. Target + Chef’n VIBE Palm Brush ($5): Veggie brushes make scrubbing taters and veg so much easier. At this price you can buy two and keep a clean one in rotation at all times.
9. Wayfair + Geminis Five-Piece Green Brush & Scraper Set ($25): Silicon spatulas make scraping bowls during after-dinner cleanup a cinch. You def need some of these in your life right now.
10. Wayfair + Circulon Morning Bird Two-Quart Tea Kettle ($30): This spring-green kettle whistles as your water comes to the boil. Between that and the fun color, you’ll be dancing around your kitchen every time you make a cuppa.
11. Target + KitchenAid Five-Speed Diamond Blender ($130): This cheerful blender does all the usual mixing and pureéing, but it also crushes ice. Between that and the pop of greenery color, it’s time to PAR-TAY.
12. Sur La Table + Le Creuset Signature Palm Round French Ovens ($130): If you’ve been saving up for a Le Creuset dutch oven, this perky green color might just be the tipping point. Think of the places you’ll go and recipes you’ll make in this baby.
14. Crate & Barrel KitchenAid Artisan Green Apple Stand Mixer ($350): If you’ve been invited to a wedding this spring — maybe it’s even yours! — the bride likely has one of these on her wish list. Help her get her first kitchen accessory in the new Pantone color of the year. She’ll be thinking of you and blowing kisses every time she uses it.
15. Wayfair + Wesco Five-Gallon Pushboy Junior Waste Bin ($143): Garbage can purchases usually aren’t this exciting. But this vibrant green can really set your heart racing.
16. Wayfair + United Chair Industries 26.4″ Bar Stool ($230 / pair): These metal stools would provide the perfect pop of color in a neutral kitchen. And they’re the perfect height to fit neatly under a countertop overhang or bar.
17. Marimekko Unikko Tea Towel Set ($40): These tea towels couldn’t be any sweeter. They’ll make your whole kitchen zing with sunshine and happiness.
18. The Home Depot + Philips Domo One-Light Hanging Pendant ($55): This pendant is a steal at this price. Hang a trio over your kitchen island for an inexpensive kitchen upgrade that incorporates the on-trend newest Pantone color of the year.