It’s never too early to figure out how to set your Thanksgiving table, but if you want to change the look of your decor, buying a new set of china every year just isn’t practical (sadly). Thanks to this selection of stylish paper plates, you won’t have to be held captive by last year’s tabletop choices and can easily create a new look for your 2017 feast. And the best part (aside from the easy clean-up) is all you have to do is pick and click. Now if only making Thanksgiving dinner was as easy.
1. Jollity & Co. Party Boutique “Portion Control” Plates ($6): This cheeky reminder will help you and your guests with that whole #foodcoma thing. We just wish there was a napkin that read “stretchy pants.”
2. Paris 312 Party Gold Paper Plates ($6): The shape of these gold plates are unexpectedly luxe and perfect for highlighting a much-labored-over dessert.
3. Spritz Black White Gold Plates ($3): Buffalo check is synonymous with fall, so what could be more Thanksgiving-appropriate than these?
4. Meri Meri Gold Pine Pattern Plates ($7): With dainty details and plenty of character, these plates will have you ready to order extra sets for your Christmas tablescape too.
5. Just Simply L Large Orange Pinwheel Plates ($7): Instantly add personality to the mix with these orange and white scalloped plates.
6. Oh Happy Day Kraft Gold Star Plate ($9): The gold-star detail on these plates make them look like they are hand-thrown ceramics, not kraft paper.
7. That Perfect Party Co. Marble Effect Pink Paper Plates ($5): Want to make this year’s feast one for the memory books? Pick up some marbleized pink paper plates to take your soirée to the next level — no matter how the turkey turns out.
8. Pomtree Rose Gold Stripe Plates ($7): If you’re ready to make your place setting a little more glam, layer some rose-gold striped plates on top of existing sets.
9. Shop Sweet Lulu Erica Colorblock Plates ($8): Navy and rose gold are a match made in decorator’s heaven and a no-brainer for a modern and chic fall tablescape. Style with rose gold candlesticks for the ultimate finishing touch.
10. Harlow & Grey Black Hexagon Party Plates ($7): Slick and sleek are the perfect words to describe these ’80s-inspired stunners. Pair with a white tablecloth and plenty of gold accents for a minimalist ‘scape.
How perfect are these plate options? Follow us on Pinterest for more Thanksgiving inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.