Peanut, peanut butter, and jelly! We love us a classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich, whether we’re working the day away and only have a few minutes for a bite or if you’re hitting the slopes one last time this winter. But, as it turns out, peanut butter and jelly isn’t just about two pieces of bread, chunky peanut butter, and raspberry jam.
Here are 15 ways creative cooks from all over are remixing this old school favorite.
1. Berry Breakfast Bake: We are swooning over all of the fresh berries in this oat-packed breakfast bake. (via The Attune Foods Daily Digest)
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars: How crumbly and delicious do these yummy bars look? (via Domestic Fits)
3. Chocolate Chip Blueberry Peanut Butter Cookies: Blueberries and peanut butter in chocolate chip cookies? Whoa. (via Keep It Sweet Desserts)
4. PB&J Bread Pudding Cupcakes: For this little hack, use crescent rolls to make bread pudding bites in a muffin tin, and fill with peanuts, peanut butter, and jelly. (via Tablespoon)
5. PB&J Pizza: We love the way the jelly swirls gorgeously into the peanut butter. (via Heat Oven to 350)
6. PB&J Sorbet Sandwiches: The sorbet sandwich might be our new favorite frozen treat. (via The First Mess)
7. Skillet Monkey Bread: Making bread in a skillet is always a shortcut we love, and this take on it looks downright decadent. (via Picky Palate)
8. Peanut Butter and Jelly Popcorn: Fancy up your popcorn by mixing a batch of white chocolate with jelly and another batch with peanut butter. Be sure to check out our Popcorn Party Kit to take it to the next level. (via Something Swanky)
9. PB&J Chicken Lollipops: Definitely an out of the ordinary move, these chicken lollipops might be that perfect combo of savory and sweet. Or they might be totally weird. (via Pepper)
10. PB&J Smoothie: This vegan breakfast smoothie is packed with fruit, protein, and tastes just like your favorite sando. (via Brit + Co.)
11. Baked PB&J Oatmeal: Perfect for a rainy April morning. (via Honest Cooking)
12. Peanut Butter and Jelly Marshmallows: Bakerella, you’ve done it again. (via Bakerella)
13. Peanut Butter and Jelly Donuts: How have we never seen anything like this before? Dunkin better take note. (via Heather Christo)
14. PB&J Cookies: Such a fun take on thumbprint cookies. (via Noshings)
15. Chocolate PB&J Cups: Now this is a Reese’s cup on steroids if we’ve ever seen one. Love the addition of sea salt to counter the sweetness of the jelly. (via With Style and Grace)
What’s the craziest take on peanut butter and jelly you’ve ever seen? Tell us in the comments below.