With Easter right around the corner and St. Patty’s Day just behind us, take a brief break from all the holiday celebrations with a little bit of DIY R&R. Get in touch with your inner ’90s kid with a totally new way to use Perler beads, finally figure out how to decorate that sad corner of your bedroom and hey, maybe even make your loyal pup a little something special. Scroll on down for 10 projects to tackle before Monday’s return.
1. Corner Organizer: Take advantage of that corner space with this minimal rack. Use shower rod brackets and a wooden dowel pole to create a small rack where you can hang your favorite garments or maybe even a planter. (via Design Sponge)
5. Fruit and Veggie Easter Eggs: If you’re over the traditional Easter egg dying technique, spice it up by transforming them into your favorite fruits and veggies! P.S., Looking for some more Easter awesome egg ideas? We’ve only got about a million. Check out this post to learn how to decorate eggs using everything from clay to sharpies. (via Brit + Co)
6. Poster Hanging: Toss the tape and use this tutorial to make that hanging poster look a million times better. All you’ll need is twine, two pieces of 1/8″ wood and whatever fun adornments you want to add – this blogger used tassels and beads. (via The Logbook)
7. Travel Jewelry Organizer: It’s happened to us all: Before your vacay you toss all your jewelry in a bag only to find it miserably tangled when you end up at your destination. Leave all that frustration behind with this super cute travel jewelry organizer. Keep it for yourself or make it for a globe-hopping friend as a gift. (via Brit + Co)
10. Martingale Collar: Make your pup the best-dressed dog in the park with this collar made from leather and vintage fabric. If Fido wanted to go for a walk before, he’s going to be begging for it now. (via My So Called Crafty Life)
What are your DIY plans for this weekend? Share with us in the comments below.