10 Cute + Creative Pet Proposals That Will Make You Melt
Your fur babe will always hold the ultimate special place in your heart. And now that you’ve found “the one,” it’s only right that your fluffy friend (or your partner’s) play an important role in popping the question. Here, we’ve got 10 adorable pet proposals that are sure to instantly capture the imagination of any animal lover. Check them out, and get ready to say “yes” to every last too-cute idea.
3. Tiny Tux: There’s nothing sweeter than a dog or cat dressed up in a tux, especially when the outfit comes complete with a written-out marriage proposal. We think this little guy would also make an awesome ring bearer at the couple’s wedding. (via Jonathan Ivy Photography)
4. Beautiful Bow: Imagine waking up and finding a gorgeous ring and bow-balancing furball nestled in bed beside you. We’d say it’s a super sweet setup for any holiday or birthday proposal. (via Megan Stancil)
7. Flying High: Who hasn’t read Harry Potter and dreamed of adopting her own pet owl? That fantasy can come true, at least for a day, when your sweetie recreates this high-flying proposal that features a trained bird swooping in to deliver the goods. (via Mirror)
8. Playful Pugs: Sure, your own pet is beyond cute, but why stop there? This man planned an unforgettable pug-posal by bringing together 16 playful pooches, then sealing the deal with some heart-shaped balloons and, of course, a lovely ring. (via Betsy Marzahn-Ramos and W. Frink)
10. Special Delivery: Who needs toy mouse when you’ve got a shiny sparkler to bat around? We have a feeling your curious cat will love the ring just as much as you do. (via Caroline + Ben Photography)
Do you give these pet proposals a big paws up? Share your thoughts below.