30 Pie Pop Recipes to Get Your Pi Day Celebration Poppin’
Stuck on what to bring to your Pi Day Party? Put a stick in it! You heard us. Everyone’s going to be passing around some of the sliced stuff so we have 30 ideas for pie pops, your favorite filled dessert treat bite-size and just as delicious. Actually, make that more delicious!
4. Patriotic Yogurt Pie Pops: C’mon, we had to give you a healthy option or two! This creamy, dreamy-lookin’ pie’s secret ingredient is greek yogurt. (via What’s Cooking WIth Ruthie)
15. Peanut Butter Cup Pie Pops: Warning: This is going to inspire you to do a dangerous thing… combine desserts. Stick a Reese’s peanut butter cup (or any chocolately candy) in the crust for a completely decadent treat. (via The Gunny Sack)
22. Vegan Cheezecake Pie Pops: This recipe is a mashup of cheesecake, banana and chocolate chip cookie dough flavors. Plus, it’s vegan and gluten-free! We want to bite this blogger’s raw, vegan strawberry pie pops too. (via Shin’s Vegan Lovin’)
24. Cinna-Monkey Pie Pops: A couple things you should know about this concoction: it has a peanut butter, chocolate, banana filling, honey glaze and gets bonus health points for its whole wheat crust! (via Peanut Butter and Julie)
26. Whoopie Pie Pops: These look like cake pops, but don’t get it twisted, sister. They are whoopie PIE pops. Drool. (via 52 Kitchen Adventures)
Do you have a pie pop recipe to share? Do you celebrate Pi Day? Get it poppin’ in the comments below!