Halloween is the perfect opportunity to accentuate your curves and show off your bangin’ bod! We have a serious appreciation for all things creative, like these plus-size Halloween costumes, and we have a hunch you’ll love some of our newest finds too. Afterward, if you still haven’t decided on which costume to wear this Halloween, gather your group of besties and get their opinion — or, better yet, pick out a group Halloween costume idea and you can all dress up together. Here are 40 of the most curve-lovin’ (and seriously hot) costumes you’ll find out there this season.
1. Cruella DeVil: Cruella DeVil will always hold a special place among our most-feared villains, right alongside Voldemort and Ursula. After all, she’s going after puppies! But on Halloween, the celebration of the gruesome and morbid, this evilness equates to fabulousness, and we’ll more than forgive you for dressing up like her… just this once. (via The Curvy Fashionista)
2. Storm: Summon your superpowers with this sexy X-Men classic. Not only is the time right to try out a trendy gray wig, but taking credit all night for that crazy Halloween weather (fingers crossed for lightning) will just be too much fun.
3. Pom Juice: We’re loving this perfectly purple costume! Show off your enviable curves and love of all things pomegranate dressed up as one of everyone’s favorite beverages. (via The Curvy Fashionista)
4. Leg Avenue Flight Attendant ($25+): Get ready for lift-off in this flight attendant costume. If you’re a travel-lover, this is the perfect way to bring your passion into your costume.
5. Jessica Rabbit: This has to be the ultimate curvy bombshell character to channel on Halloween. The dress, gloves, hair and makeup are bold and will definitely put your bangin’ bod front and center.
6. California Costumes Cat Costume ($20): Frisky attitude not included. This might look simple, but it’s anything but basic. You can get super creative with your makeup and cat ears to make this costume truly your own.
7. Dreamgirl Dames Like Us Costume ($37+): There’s something so fun — and a little dangerous — about the glitz and glamour of the ’20s. Throw on a long string of pearls or do your makeup to look like a ghostly flapper for that extra creative edge.
8. Ariel and Ursula: We’ll always be a sucker for classic Disney costumes. If you want to give Ariel and Ursula an extra-spooky take, you can style your makeup and costume to be a Disney zombie! (via Sun City Pin Up Dolls)
9. Mermaid: This is — hands down — one of the best mermaid costumes we’ve ever seen. From the form-fitting metallic mermaid “tail” to the bustier top, that fabulous red wig and starfish hair accessories, this is for sure a look to emulate if you want to flaunt your curves. (via This Is Megan Kerr)
10. Hot Topic Alice Costume ($70): Down the rabbit hole you go this Halloween. You never know what’s going to happen when you channel this fairytale classic.
12. Burlesque Ringmaster: This woman went and combined two strong and sexy costumes: a ringmaster and a burlesque dancer. Pretty fabulous. If you can’t choose between the two either, combine them together for one seriously sultry Halloween costume. (via Hips and Curves)
14. Princess Fiona: If you loved Shrek as much as we did, we know you’re secretly dying to dress up as Fiona. Grab some lime green tights if you don’t feel like wearing body paint. (via Eff Yeah Plus Size Cosplay)
15. Wholesale Halloween Costumes Nile Queen ($62): One of the best reasons to dress up as an ancient Egyptian is obviously the cat-eye makeup. Channel Cleopatra herself and go as the Queen of the Nile.
16. Wholesale Halloween Costumes Little Red Riding Hood ($55): Pay homage to one of your favorite fairy tales with a sexy twist. Plus, if you haven’t worn a cape before, you still haven’t lived.
17. Torrid Wonder Woman Lace Up Front Bustier ($45): This is the year of the superhero, and we can’t wait for Wonder Woman‘s release! Get dressed up like the most famous female caped crusader for some perfectly themed superhero fun.
18. Fairy Godmother: We could all use a fairy godmother, but definitely not this scheming one from Shrek. Still, this is a hilarious costume, and we’re definitely eyeing that wand and wig combo. (via Deviant Art)
19. Party City Commander Cutie Army Costume ($55): Serve your country by wearing this retro army green uniform. Get the rest of your platoon in order, because this Halloween you clearly mean business. (via Party City)
20. Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy: If Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy were friends, they’d make for a pretty badass couple of besties. We are super impressed with the mismatched socks and color-coordinated boot-and-tight pairings! (via Comics Alliance)
21. Leg Avenue Cozy Bat Costume: The name of this costume says it all. If you’re in the mood to prioritize comfort, you’ll feel extra snuggly in this cozy bat costume.
22. Wholesale Halloween Costumes Ghostbusters Costume ($55): If you loved the all-female Ghostbusters as much as we did, grab your friends and you can go as the whole crew. The best part: On Halloween there will be plenty of monsters to bust, which makes a great convo starter!
24. Wholesale Halloween Costumes ’60s Mod Costume ($55): Do you like to channel the eras past? Us too. If you’re secretly a ’60s girl at heart, dress up in this mod costume and go crazy with black eyeliner and a nude lipstick.
25. Party City Oktoberfest Beer Maid ($50): The beer maid costume is always a safe choice. It’s cute and classic, and you get to wear pigtails!
26. Party City Nurse Body Shaper Costume ($80): They’ll need a nurse after you knock ’em out with this costume! This outfit is super chic with a mini apron and bow.
27. Party City Adult Snow White Costume Couture ($90): Snow White never looked so chic! If you’re going to wear this outfit out on the town, you’ll definitely have at least seven admirers following you wherever you go.
28. Party City Adult Aye Aye Amy Sailor Costume ($55): Sail the open seas with this super cute sailor costume. This retro getup is all about the accessories and that giant red bow. We are seriously swooning over this outfit.
29. Party City Day of the Dead Señorita Costume ($50): Another way to celebrate Halloween is to celebrate the dead. Do it in style with this crazy awesome costume.
30. Party City Bone-a-Fied Babe Skeleton Costume ($35): If you’re into traditional bones, this edgy number will surely scare the living dead out of you. Then you can have a blast with some zombie or skelly-themed undead makeup styles!
31. Party City Greaser Babe Costume ($35): This is the perfect Halloween costume for when you don’t really want to dress up too much. Flats? Check! Awesome jacket to keep you warm? Double check!
32. Party City Stop Traffic Sexy Cop Costume ($50): No one is going to mess with you in this costume, but you might stop traffic every now and then. Seriously, though, someone needs to keep the hooligans in order!
33. Party City Can-Can in Paris Dancer Costume ($50): You can-can definitely pull off this outfit. With a few sequins and a whole lot of ruffles, this getup will have you kicking in a fit of joy.
34. Party City American Dream Costume ($50): Be your own superhero with this girly Captain America costume. While everyone knows that the “A” stands for “America,” we also think it stands for “Awesome,” because you would look totally awesome in it.
35. Party City Dark Alice Costume ($50): We wouldn’t drink the tea that this Alice offers. While we do love the original blue shade that the original Disney Alice wears, we are really digging this all-black dress too. Halloween is the time to experiment with your dark side!
36. Party City Sassy Red Riding Hood Costume ($50): Sorry, Grandma, but we won’t be visiting you tonight. This outfit is made to dance the night away at your next Halloween party. Just make sure all the
wolves passersby keep the howling to a minimum.
37. Party City Batgirl Costume ($50): Trick-or-treat in the name of justice! Grab Superman and bring him along too, because you two are friends now, remember?
38. Party City Miss Jason V. Costume ($40): If you’re team Jason, then you need to buy this sexy number. While we’re not sure who would ultimately win this fight, we’re sure this outfit is already winning our hearts.
39. Party City Wonder Woman Costume ($50): While Superman is cool and all, we are particularly fond of Wonder Woman. She’s a badass chick that we are ready to represent. Flying an invisible jet doesn’t hurt, either.
40. Party City Purrvocative Cat Costume ($55): Feeling feisty? Go classic cat *with* a whip. Meeeow.
Do you have any curve-loving Halloween costumes to fill us in on? Let us know on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.