The holidays are right around the corner, and if you’re in the market for a gift under $20, consider giving the gift of a pop culture mug. These ceramic beauties are marked with hilarious movie quotes, daily affirmations and the faces of Bill Murray and Ryan Gosling. What’s the one thing they have in common? They all come filled to the brim with some serious snark.
1. Mean Girls “You’re Like, Really Pretty” Mug ($16): Oh, Regina George, how you make us feel special, especially when your unintentional compliments are written on our morning coffee mug. We like to think we’re like, really pretty too.
3. The Grand Budapest Hotel Mug ($15): Relive the magic of Wes Anderson’s gorgeous and hilarious movie every time you pick up this colorful mug.
4. Clueless Mug ($16): The fuzzy pen art really makes this mug. Cher would like, totally approve.
5. Lauren Conrad Mug ($12): We loved Lauren Conrad’s awesome response to the lame “What’s your favorite position?” question she got asked a few months back. In fact, we loved it so much, we’ve already placed our order for this gold CEO mug.
6. Mean Girls “She Doesn’t Even Go Here” Mug ($16): Get a good laugh every time you pick up this Mean Girls mug. Just like Damian, we always tell it like it is.
8. Iggy Azalea “Fancy” Mug ($16): This one is for all the confident ladies out there. Who needs modesty, anyhow?
9. Tina Belcher Affirmation Mug ($20): Never forget this hilarious line from one of our favorite TV tweens.
11. Breaking Bad Heisenberg Mug ($14): We love this rough sketch of Heisenberg, Walter White’s alter ego.
12. Arrested Development Tobias Mug ($16): This cartoon-y mug is just what we need in our lives.
13. Daria Mug ($16): All hail Daria, the original angsty teenage girl who we all wanted to be, or at least wanted to be best friends with.
15. Bill Murray Christmas Mug ($17): Give the gift of cheesy holiday cheer this year with this Bill Murray mug.
Which mug are you most excited to gift (or get) this holiday season? Tell us in the comments below!