12 Punny Valentine’s Day Cards Your S.O. Will Love
If you’re anything like us, you believe that there is a time for puns, and that time is *all* the time. This Valentine’s Day, show those nearest and dearest to you how much you care with a little twist of humor, word-play style. A punny Valentine’s card will bring the laughs and cut the mush factor while still showing the L-O-V-E. Whether you opt to DIY a maze-inspired card or buy one to declare your mutual love of coffee, these 12 punny Valentine’s Day cards will make your S.O. let out an adorable giggle or two.
1. Urban Outfitters Seltzer Cozy Card ($5): A cozy snuggle session on the sofa pairs perfectly with this punny Valentine’s Day card. Tell your S.O., “I love chillin’ with you” and scribble in an invite to Netflix and chill with their favorite brew.
This is one card that’ll stick around for future entertainment. To make one for your beau, pick up a maze toy at the dollar store and get ready to bust out the cleverest Valentine’s Day card ever. (via Oh Happy Day)
3. Awkward Cupid Have a Pizza My Heart Greeting Card ($7): Does your S.O. hold a pizza your heart? Let them know they’re the pepperonly one for you.
4. Tattoos Love Letters You Are Purrrfect Card ($5): Got a cat lover in your life? If your S.O. is the purrrfect one for you, say so with this pretty, clawsome card.
5. Azuline Design Appealing Scratch + Sniff Card ($6): Scratch and sniff cards will bring the nostalgia (and all the smells!). If you’re struggling to find the words, give this card to give the one you’re bananas about.
6. Buck and Libby You’re My Butter Half Pun With Envelope Blank Inside ($5): Does your S.O. make you a butter person? Send them a message that even Julia Child would appreciate.
7. Azuline Design The Whole Enchilada Scratch + Sniff Card ($6): Admit it: You’re dying to know how amazing this smells. It’s perfect if you and your special someone share a deep-seated love for Mexican food (or at least margaritas).
If your S.O. is the cheese to your omelet, let them know with a card that’ll say it right. This card is perfect for anyone who makes magic in the kitchen. (via Williams-Sonoma Taste)
9. Nocturnal Paper Chexy Card ($4): Who knew cereal could be so chexy? Pick up this Chex-inspired card for the one who’s the milk to your cereal.
10. ILootPaperie Olive Juice Card ($20): This card’s perfect for those who haven’t said those three little words yet. Serve it up with a martini (extra dirty) for the right balance of cute and romantic.
espress-ive coffee-inspired card that’s best served with a fresh cuppa joe.
There’s no doubt that thinking about your bae gets your heart racin’. Show them how you feel with this DIY card that’ll be sure to set your love life on track. (via Oh Happy Day)