6 Reasons to Watch Milo Ventimiglia’s OTHER New Show This Fall in Prep for Gilmore Girls
Is fall the best time of year because of that ingrained back-to-school renewal feeling? Or because of pumpkin spice everything? It’s fall style trends, isn’t it? Truth is, it’s all of these things, but it’s ALSO all the amazing fall TV. Traditional release schedules feel a little bit like a thing of the past, with January premieres, summer shows and, of course, Netflix releasing amazing stuff every month. But, call us traditional — we still can’t help but love September premiere dates.
1. The hype is very, very real. When the first trailer for the show was released back in May, it set records by getting 55 million views in just 11 days. It now sits at 65 million, and with the plays it has accumulated on nbc.com and Youtube, it’s upwards of 100 million views. We’re talking blockbuster numbers here. This is bound to be a hit.
2. UM, MANDY MOORE. Yes, little miss A Walk to Remember plays Milo’s wife in the show. There just has not been enough Mandy Moore in our lives for far too long and This Is Us is going to rectify that.
3. Also the rest of the cast. This cast is staaaaaacked. Milo, Mandy, Sterling K. Brown — not even blockbuster names, but this is a quality line up. Plus, with an ensemble of characters this big, there are bound to be breakout stars. (Photo via This Is Us/Facebook)
4. The people who made it also made “Crazy, Stupid, Love.” Writer Dan Fogelman and directors John Requa and Glenn Ficarra already have our seal of approval.
5. It kind of reminds us of Parenthood. An ensemble dramedy that is centered around family and love and connections? Get us one million boxes of Kleenex, please. (Photo via This Is Us/Facebook)
6. It tells the story of people born on the same day. This is the loose thread that ties the show together, and if we are suckers for anything, it’s this “unlikely connections” device from movies like Love, Actually. JUST TAKE OUR EYEBALLS, THIS IS US!
Are you already expecting This Is Us to be your new fav show? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via This Is Us/Facebook)
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.