16 Ribbed Clothing Items to Solidify Your Cool-Girl Status
Going hand-in-hand with flared denim, ribbed clothing is going to be having a major moment come this fall. If you can dig the retro + street-chic look of crop tops, swing dresses and turtlenecks, then have at it. Check out these 16 must-have ribbed knitwear essentials that will be right up your alley.
1. Cold Shoulder Ribbed Top ($18): While the temps are still cooperating, take a second to soak up ALL the rays in this coral, cold shoulder top. Shades and cutoffs are obligatory.
2. Out From Under Kao Ribbed Tank Top ($18): For days when an off-duty style calls, this ribbed tank top will serve as the ultimate layering piece.
3. Ribbed Blue Short-Sleeve Crop ($39): Don’t fight it: You were born to stand out in this cerulean blue crop top.
4. Ribbed Swing Dress ($54): It’s casual dresses like this one that take the stress out of impromptu outfit planning. Major bonus: The swingy silhouette + racerback style are effortless enough to be thrown on at a moment’s notice.
5. Turtle Neck Crop Rib Knit Jumper ($14): Toasty much? Come autumn, you’ll be intent on cozying up to this cropped lilac jumper for extra warmth.
6. Beneath the Trees Top ($30): Check out that back — we’re swooning. Fall cannot get here soon enough.
That ‘70s Show. All the more reason to incorporate it into your fall wardrobe.
8. Ribbed High Neck Top With ‘70s Stripes ($26): Ah! Bring on the corduroy, button-front skirts. This striped tank with a high neckline is speakin’ to us.
9. Striped Rib Crop Top ($36): Oh. So. Parisian chic. It’s time to channel your inner Audrey Hepburn with this striped top that calls for a stylish lob and ballet flats to boot. A getaway Vespa, unfortunately, not included.
10. Crop Top in Chunky Rib With Zip ($29): Side cutouts and an exposed zipper for the win. We dare you to disagree.
11. Slinky Rib Cami Top With a Square Neck ($25): Dance the night away in this slinky, metallic ribbed top that can be paired with anything from a bodycon skirt to high-waisted flares.
13. Ribbed Knit Ringer Tee ($11): Is it just us or is this ringer tee reminiscent of something that Lara Croft (aka Tomb Raider) would wear when battling her nemesis? For a killer look, black distressed jeans make for a foolproof pairing.
14. Ren Muscle Tank ($38): Do LESS: a pair of boyfriend jeans, Chelsea boots and *maybe* a minimalist statement necklace for show. Consider this muscle tank to be the basic layering piece that you can’t believe you’ve been living without.
15. Ribbed High Neck Cutaway Maxi ($26): Bye bye, mini skirts: This jersey maxi dress is where it’s at. Not only is it comfortable, but it has major celebrity appeal. Pair it with flatforms and some flash tats for one totally epic look.
Pencil Skirt ($55): This cream-colored knit crop top has Gigi Hadid written all over it. And what’s good enough for Gigi is good enough for us.