While we understand that not everyone is into the crop top, we think it’s time to embrace the trend hardcore this year. That’s right, we are starting a revolution this summer to Free the Belly Button. Okay, maybe not that serious, but you get the idea. Embrace your naval this summer by checking out our picks for must-have crop tops this season.
1. Style Stalker Paradise Crop Top ($119): Easily one of our favorite pieces, this crop top resembles a beautiful painting with its abstract watercolor design. We can totally see this top being paired with a circle skirt or culottes. Très chic!
2. Truly Madly Deeply Color Block Cropped Tank Top ($20): Add a sporty vibe with this color block crop top. And why not bring the ’70s back by pairing it with some flare jeans and converse shoes?
3. Jennifer Kate Carved Out Leather Crop Top ($285): Sexy, yet still modest, this crop top is the way to go when you are looking to add a structural piece to any outfit. With its sheer material, you can easily show some skin without being too flashy.
4. Rebel Rouser Suede Fringe Top ($128): Get your fringe on with this total babe of a top. Put it over some jean shorts, and then cover your arms with dangly bracelets for some summer-festival fun.
5. Topshop Floral Print Cold Shoulder Top ($65): Why not bare your shoulders and your belly? You can either pattern play with other pieces or let it be a stand-alone statement. Either way, this top is gorgeous.
6. Audrey Stretch Cotton Crop Top ($195): Dive into stylish paradise with this crop top. Those bold-colored birds will definitely help you stand out from the rest of the crowd.
7. Tansy Bra Top with Cutout Back ($99): If you are the daring type, then add this bralette crop top to your closet. With its unique straps and bottom, this top can be paired with nearly anything and everything. And isn’t that the point?
8. Long Sleeve Crop Top ($28): Let this crop top be a staple in your wardrobe. It’s easy to mix and match with different patterns, and is still unique enough with its own mix of stripes. We’ll take a few of these, please.
9. Cutout Front Crop Top ($15): While this top isn’t bold in pattern, it is edgy enough with its open detail in the front. Layer it with a lightweight jacket and add some platforms for an extra punch.
10. Boxy Cropped Shirt ($13): If you still want the short style, but don’t want your belly button to come out to play, then buy this collared top from Forever21. We recommend wearing a high-waisted skirt and some adorable flats to get that Zooey Deschanel look.
11. Contrast-Trimmed Cropped Top ($16): This plus-size number is super sophisticated with its white trim and blue finish. Double it up with the matching skirt and add minimal jewelry for a fabulous date night ensemble.
12. Gingham Cropped Tee ($50): Get gingham in your life with this crop top. It’s wide enough to cover your belly, but light enough to play in the sun. A win-win for everyone.
14. White Pepper Dinosaur Cropped Button-Down Shirt ($75): Let these dinosaurs roam around with this adorable top. Match it with a pastel skirt and some super cute platforms to get your dino game on.
15. Alice & UO Betty Cropped Shirt ($49): The round collar and up-front tie is a fave for summer. You won’t want to take this top off for the rest of the season, and neither would we.
16. Vintage Victorian Lace Top ($298): We found a vintage goldmine here. This sleeveless blouse has a delicate gold lace bib and a baby tie in the front. We wouldn’t mind splurging on this one as a special treat to ourselves.
17. Pink Crop Top ($40): Bold and bright is exactly what you need in a crop top. This flirty number is on point with its round collar and edgy design.
18. Lowell Cropped Printed Stretch Scuba Jersey Top ($159): Don’t be afraid to fall in love with this crop top. Whether you are heading to the beach or to the movies, you can take it with you wherever you go.
19. CURVE Skater Dress With Embellished Crop Top ($81): Be stylishly delicate with this beautiful beaded top. We love that this dress gives the illusion of a crop top without any commitment.
20. Top With Open Back & High Neck ($24): Covered in the front and open in the back, this top is meant for the minimalistic dresser. And just because it’s bold and white doesn’t mean it has to be boring, amiright?
21. Oasis Co Ord Lime Printed Crop Top ($54): Need some limes in your coconuts? This top is so cute that we can’t wait to wear it all summer long. We’ll even pair it with a margarita for some extra citrus lovin’.
23. Cutout Detail Crop Top Taupe ($44): If you’re thinking about your next outfit to rock at a concert, then this laser-cut crop top is yours for the taking. Wrap yourself in a sleeveless fringe vest and a boho hat for a night you won’t forget.
What crop tops are you drooling over? Let us know in the comments below!