11 Beauty Products You Need to Steal Rihanna’s Prettiest Look Yet
When Queen RiRi announced her new fragrance, we had two thoughts: One, what is it going to smell like? And two, how do we steal that look?! Rihanna’s usual edginess is softened in the ad, with her gorgeous eyes all dolled up and pink mouth in a perfect pout. The Barbie-esque makeup brings us back to the days when innocent won out over edgy, and pink, not black, was our go-to shade. It’s time to embrace our softer sides! These 11 products are just what you need to adopt the bad gal’s latest must-have look.
1. Age-Repairing Concealer by Jouer Cosmetics ($24): This vitamin E-rich concealer can be used both under eyes and on uneven skin to create the illusion of a blemish-free complexion. Use a slightly lighter shade under your eyes to get RiRi’s popping effect. Your peepers will look massive.
2. Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation ($22): This vitamin E-filled foundation will make your skin so perfect, people will wonder if you have any pores at all. Available in 23 shades, it’ll suit Barbies of all skin tones!
3. Fluid Sheer by Giorgio Armani ($62): We couldn’t talk about Rihanna’s Barbie look without discussing a very important product — highlighter. As lovely as she may be, even Rihanna doesn’t get such an intense glow without some help. Highlighter makes even the most tired skin look radiant, alive and healthy. We all know Barbie would never leave the house without a glow. Now, neither will you!
4. Orgasm by NARS ($30): Is it even possible to talk about doll-like cheeks without talking about Orgasm by NARS? Make Rihanna’s freshly-squeezed cheeks doable in the daytime by softening up a bit with this peach-tinted cult classic.
5. Rubis Stainless Steel Slanted-Tip Classic Eyebrow Tweezers ($24): The secret to perfect brows? Incredible tweezers. These coated tweezers are just what you need for neat and tidy brows. Added bonus: They come in pink!
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo ($23): If anything is certain, it’s that Barbie would never leave home without flawless brows. Brow duos like this one allow you to blend to find your perfect color, so you can create a soft and natural look.
7. The Naked3 Palette by Urban Decay ($54): A lovely addition to the Naked line, this palette is just what you need to get a rose-gold smokey eye. Apply Nooner, a highly pigmented rose, as your base color to hide away any veins. Next, apply “Factory” (for lighter skin tones) or “Blackheart” (for darker skin tones) as your crease color. Add “Mugshot” as your inner corner color, and blend carefully with a soft brush. Top with “Dust” for sparkle!
8. Crayon Eyeliner Waterproof by Dior ($29): An essential part of Rihanna’s look is her soft eyeliner. This pencil is easy to smudge, but not messy, saving you from the raccoon look. Blend with the attached brush until it’s just barely faded into your eye shadow.
9. Kardashian Beauty Scintillate Faux Lashes ($6): Give Kim K. a nod (or a wink!) by donning these fake lashes from Kardashian Beauty. Promising a doll-eyed look to wearers with ease, these gorgeous and thick lashes will have you feeling like a real-life Barbie.
10. Almay Smart Shade Lipbutter in Pink Medium ($7): For medium to deep skin tones, this lip butter from Almay is just the answer to Barbie-pink lips. The hydrating formula in a light berry is designed to match every unique skin tone. That purple-y tint will really make you glow.
11. Lancôme Shine Lover Vibrant Shine Lipstick in Corail Lover ($25): Get Queen RiRi’s perfect pout with this Barbie-pink lipstick by Lancôme. With its shiny finish, you’ll be camera ready and feeling totally glam.
What spins are you going to put on RiRi’s Barbie look to make it wearable in your own life? Let us know in the comments!
(Photo via @badgalriri)