15 Satchels to Up Your Bag Game
Probably (definitely?) more than your horoscope, your bag says a lot about you. Vibrant colors indicate a bold and playful personality. Texture insinuates that you care about tiny details. Are we nailing it yet, or what!? So if you’re looking for a new bag to sport, we suggest you pick carefully. We’ve rounded up 15 of the season’s chicest satchels that are sleek and modern, while still quirky and cute. Just like you ;)? Carry on!
2. Michael Kors Reese Large Satchel ($79): This is a purse fit for ladies who lunch/brunch. Or ladies who eat lunch at their desks but work SUPER hard. Whatever, it will definitely hold the necessities. Your sunnies? Check. A bejeweled clutch? Duh. Your spare glue gun? Of course!
3. Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise ($298): Kelly Green is such a versatile color. Can’t you picture how amazing it will look with fall neutrals + how festive it will look during the holidays?
6. Dooney and Bourke Chevron Satchel ($163): Oh so nauti! We completely adore this bag that would look great doubling as a chic beach tote.
8. ASOS Bow Satchel ($43): So feminine! This satchel will store all your makeup essentials and leave your hands free.
9. Organizer Satchel ($55): You will never ever lose another pen again. This wonderful satchel has pockets for even the most disorganized girl.
10. Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise Perforated Leather Satchel ($328): Eye-catching floral perforations provide a fanciful update for a favorite leather satchel topped with an optional, adjustable strap.
13. Kate Spade Saturday Simple Satchel ($75): Black and white never let us down. And the pattern on this pick is to-die-for!
14. Betsey Johnson Green With Love Bag ($98): We heart this bag. If you buy it we’ll be green with envy :)
Which of these sweet satchels makes your heart flutter? Comment below to share your favorite!