You’ll never be too grown up to enjoy a quality PB&J, but there’s a more sophisticated side to the good old grape — and we’re not just talking about a great bottle of wine. Savory is the new name of the grape game and they’re popping up everywhere from festive appetizers to PICKLES. Yup, you read that right! Scroll down for 14 new ways to get your fill of this fantastic fruit.
1. Concord Grape Saute with Shallot and Herb Chickpea Flatbread: This recipe uses intensely colored concord grapes to make a seriously stunning jam. It’s a sophisticated party snack you’ll want to serve throughout the holidays. (via What’s Cooking Good Looking)
2. Carmelized Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad with Goat Cheese and Grapes: Anyone with a soft spot for cozy autumn recipes will love this pairing of butternut squash and grapes. Make this salad in big batches — it’s sturdy enough to last a few days in the fridge and makes a totally packable lunch. (via With Salt and Wit)
3. Broccoli Grape Harvest Salad: You don’t usually associate pasta salad with fall (we’re more mashed potato people), but after testing this recipe you may change your tune. With the addition of broccoli, nuts and halved grapes, this dish feels light but is packed with flavor. It also tastes great chilled. Hello tailgating! (via Eat Yourself Skinny)
4. Warm Sauteed Grapes, Autumn Kale and Edamame With Shiso Vinaigrette: Take baby kale for a drive in this hearty salad dish that makes a gorgeous bed for these warm sautéed grapes. If you can’t find shiso at your local grocery store, sub in another leafy herb of your choice.(via Dolly and Oatmeal)
6. Grilled Chicken and Grape Salad With Goat Cheese and Honey-Balsamic Dressing: There’s nothing like true comfort food during the colder months, but once in a while only a fresh salad will do the trick. Tangy-sweet balsamic grilled chicken makes this dish hearty enough to be the main attraction for a fall lunch or dinner. (via Cooking Classy)
8. Pan-Charred Brussel Sprouts With Roasted Grapes, Pecans and Pecorino: This recipe has the salty-sweet thing down to a science. Giving the brussels sprouts a nice char deepens the overall flavor of the dish. (via Lieslicious)
9. Quick Pickled Grapes: Get yourself into a pickle — a crisp, refreshing rose-colored pickle. These tangy grapes are so easy to make you’ll want to keep them around for beautiful cheese plates and salads all season long. (via Brooklyn Supper)
10. Roasted Grape and Burrata Crostini: This elegant app would be perfect for your next fall dinner party. It’s beautiful, delicious, makes your entire house smell amazing AND you’ll never guess how easy it is. Cool creamy burrata and warmed herby grapes… pass the wine please! (via Martha Stewart)
13. Grape Focaccia With Rosemary: Time to get your baking game on. We’ll eat this grape focaccia for breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between. Try different types of grapes or mix with olives for an extra savory spin. (via Smitten Kitchen)
14, Rosemary Roasted Chicken With Roasted Grapes: Look no further for your autumn table showstopper. Rosemary and grapes make a dream-worthy marriage and will make your kitchen smell DIVINE. (via In Sock Monkey Slippers)
Which one of these grape recipes will you be making this fall? Share it with us in the comments below!