17 Tasty Ways to Enjoy a PB+J Beyond Lunch
Oh, peanut butter and jelly, it’s been too long. We’re sorry. If you’ve found yourself neglecting the childhood classic in favor of nouveau flavors like Nutella and Biscoff, now’s as good a time as any to revisit an old-school fave. These 17 creations go beyond the regular ol’ sando to make the throwback fit for palates of ALL ages.
2. Glazed Peanut Butter and Jelly Donuts: Jelly-filled donuts are delicious enough as-is, but using a homemade strawberry-rhubarb-chia jelly and adding peanut butter takes things to the next level. (via Half Baked Harvest)
5. Peanut Butter Jelly Pie Sticks: If PB+J isn’t your jam, feel free to swap in your favorite filling (Nutella, anyone?) instead. The tender cream cheese crust is way too tasty to miss out on. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
10. Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches: We’re loving this play on the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Here, jam and buttercream are nestled between two chewy peanut butter cookies. (via Curly Girl Kitchen)
11. Peanut Butter and Nutella Rolls With Concord Grape Glaze: PB + J plus Nutella makes these soft rolls super irresistible. Cinnamon bun, who? (via Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt)
13. PB + J Granola Cookie Clusters: Peanut flour adds an extra helping of protein to every handful of these crunchy clusters. Serve ’em with a side of berries for an extra jammy experience. (via The Nutritious Kitchen)
16. PB+J Overnight Oats: Packed with fiber and omega-3s, these oats will have you feeling good on the regular. Stir up several cups to have on hand for easy grab-and-go breakfasts during the week. (via Delish Knowledge)
What PB + J recipe are you going to whip up next? Will it be for breakfast, lunch or dessert? Let us know in the comments.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)