22 Recipes to Change Up Your Mashed Potato Game
Mashed potatoes are the ultimate comfort food (followed closely by mac and cheese), so it only makes sense to have them grace your table during the ultimate comfort meal, Thanksgiving dinner. Some people swear by the classic mash recipe of russet potatoes, butter, cream, salt and pepper, all mashed together to creamy perfection. But we're here to tell you that you can do a lot more with your potatoes. Like A LOT more. We're talking pesto mash, pumpkin mash and even olive oil mash. The sky's the limit, really.
- 51 Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving Side Dishes for Every Feast ... ›
- This Triple Threat Potatoes Recipe is Baked, Mashed, and Fried ... ›
- 13 Pretty Purple Meatless Eats to Fancy Up Your Plate - Brit + Co ›
- 3 Healthy Alternative Mashed Potato Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- Make-Ahead Mashed Potato Recipe — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›