20 Blueberry Recipes That’ll Make You Feel Anything But Blue
They are sweet, they are small and they are oh-so-easy to pop in your mouth. We already know how versatile this tasty little fruit is. (We’re talking about blueberries, of course.) We’ve muddled them in our cocktails, we’ve gotten all patriotic placing them in our popsicles and we’ve started our day with them blended in our breakfast milkshake. And here are 20 more recipes that take the humble blueberry to the next level.
2. Blueberry Bagel French Toast With Cream Cheese Glaze: Blueberry bagels made into French toast sounds like a darn tasty idea to us. But slather it with a cream cheese glaze and we’ll love you forever. (via Yammie’s Noshery)
6. Blueberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles: When celebrating our inner child, we don’t have to go overboard. These cute blueberry popsicles are so much healthier than our usual ice cream indulgences. (via Creme de la Crumb)
7. Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls With Maple Cream Cheese Glaze: Whole wheat cinnamon rolls with a sweet burst of blueberry and maple cream cheese — brunch never tasted so (naturally) sweet. (via Cooking a la Mel)
10. Blueberry Pizza With Honeyed Goat Cheese and Prosciutto: Blueberries on a pizza? Why are we only just hearing about this? Our lives, and our pizza nights, have been changed forever. (via In Sock Monkey Slippers)
11. Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese Sandwich: Quite possibly one of the most epic grilled cheese combinations ever, this recipe combines sweet blueberries, spinach and plenty of cheese. Drool. (via Amanda K by The Bay)
13. Blueberry Cream Cheese Pastries: We wouldn’t mind standing next to a hot oven if it meant we could munch on these pretty pastries for breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner. Or an I-made-myself-some-pastries celebratory snack. (via Just a Taste)
17. Blueberry French Toast Roll Ups With Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce: Possibly the cutest French toast we’ve ever seen, these rollups turn a breakfast classic into a dainty finger food. (via Cooking Classy)
20. Blueberry Cupcakes With Honey Buttercream: These pretty little cupcakes are the epitome of summer. Combining sweet blueberries with a honey buttercream, they make us think of lazy summer days. (via Always With Butter)
What have you been baking/freezing/churning/dipping your blueberries in? Tell us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)