If you’re still making your list and checking it twice, Sephora’s got a MAJOR beauty sale you’ll want to hit up ASAP. The beauty giant just dropped its latest Weekly Wow sale featuring an array of incredible gift sets at 50 percent off, so from now through December 27, you can get discounts on bundled makeup from brands such as Tarte, Buxom, Kat Von D, and more. Check out a few of our top picks below!
1. Sephora Favorites Glow For It Highlighting Kit ($25): For your pal that loves a good Kirakira moment, gift her all the highlighting essentials she’ll need to capture the perfect holiday selfie in one complete Sephora Favorites glow set. Valued at $106 and normally sold for $40, the kit features brands such as Milk, CoverFX, and Benefit Cosmetics, making it a total steal, if we do say so ourselves!
2. BUXOM Lips Off Leash™ Plumping 15-Piece Mini Lip Collection ($30): If you’re all about switching up your signature lip shade, this ultimate lip collection, now 50 percent off its $59 price tag, is for you. It includes 15 gorgeous plumping shades that will nourish your lips, giving you the perfect excuse to pucker up underneath that mistletoe.
3. philosophy A Few Of Our Favorite Things Collection ($29): This limited-edition collection of body essentials, valued at $93 and usually $42, is the greatest pressie for anyone who wants to smell like an actual sugar plum fairy during the most festive time of year. Featuring an assortment of products that feature the brand’s most heavenly scents, you can make bath time super special on the cheap thanks to its 30 percent price drop.
4. Smashbox Glow and Glow Set ($20): This three-piece set goes from $39 to $20 and comes with a primer water, a blendable lip and cheek color, and a baked fusion softlights shimmer. In short? It’s got all the essentials you’ll need to get that beachy glow, even in the dead of winter.
5. Tarte Cosmetics Limited-Edition Posh Pout Quick Dry & Glossy Lip Set($18): This limited-edition lip set from Tarte lets you transform your lips from matte to high-sheen in a flash. Chock full of two boxes of four deluxe minis, you’ll have enough of brand’s richest, most vibrant shades to switch your hue up every day of the week — and then some!
6. Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner Trio ($27): You can’t create your perfect party lip without a good liner as your base, and these three neutral shades of Lolita, Hawkwind, and Homegirl go with any lip color you might be rocking, providing a 24-hour, water-resistant wear that’ll last for all your long nights ahead. Plus, the formula is super creamy yet lightweight, so you won’t feel any sort of heaviness on your lips, nor will it slide off by your second round of bubbly. Oh, and did we mention it’s half of it’s regular $54 price? We’ll cheers to that!
7. Clinique Chubby Meets Skinny Set ($6): This limited edition, two-piece set has everything you’ll need to create a party-ready smokey eye in a jiff for just $6 (normally $12)! The mini Chubby Lash mascara will give your limp lashes a boost while the slimming black Skinny Stick eyeliner gives your peepers just enough pop. Voila! Picture perfect.
8. Sephora Collection Smokey Eye Brush Set ($19): Unlike Kylie Jenner’s $360 makeup brush set, this five-piece set will only set you back $19, normally $39. It comes with a shadow brush, a base shadow brush, a precision smudge brush, a smudge brush, and an angled liner brush, plus a cute roll-up case to boot. Sold!
Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Sephora)