Small Tattoo Ideas According to Your Zodiac
If you’re in the market for a small tattoo, look no further than your zodiac sign. That’s right — looking to the stars for a cosmic beauty tip or two isn’t as far-fetched as you might think. From mini minimalist ink to teeny hidden tats, check below to see what the stars have in store for your sign below.
Aries (march 21 – april 19)
1. Tiny + Trending: Trailblazing Aries gals love rocking new trends first. Put your best paw forward with an itty bitty animal-themed look that has been all over our feeds.
taurus (april 20 – may 20)
2. Subtle + Sentimental: Minimalist floral ink complements the earth sign’s preference for quality over quantity. Opt for a look that is simple and sweet with just the right amount of romance.
gemini (may 21 – june 20)
3. Dainty + Delicate: Gemini girlies are the most forgetful in the zodiac, but a subtle bow serves as a reminder to keep focused. (Photo via Tia de Smet)
cancer (june 21 – july 22)
4. Sentimental Sea Creature: Call it strength in solidarity, but having a fellow ocean dweller close to your heart helps keep sensitive Cancers grounded.
leo (july 23 – august 22)
5. Star-Quality: The proud lioness can spotlight her shooting star status each time she peeks at this tiny wrist tattoo. It’s onwards and upwards for this diva-in-training. (Photo via janice723jane)
Virgo (August 23 – september 22)
6. Itty-Bitty Masterpiece: An uber-ladylike mini bouquet should satisfy the impossibly high standards of the pickiest sign in the zodiac. Just pay close attention to the details — because Virgos will notice them all.
libra (september 23 – october 22)
7. Imperfectly Balanced: An asymmetrical branch mimics Libra’s lifelong quest for beauty, harmony, and balance. Remember: It’s the world’s lack of symmetry that motivates you, so a perfectly imperfect tatt is an ideal choice. (Photo via Tattoologist)
scorpio (october 23 – november 21)
8. Stunning Statements: Meaningful, handwritten phrases are an ideal match for the passionate intensity of sensual Scorpios.
sagittarius (november 22 – december 21)
9. Adventurous Accents: Sagittarius signs are always on a mission to satisfy their wanderlust. Bold birds in flight hint at the restless energy that fuels the fire sign. (Photo via Loudmeyell)
capricorn (December 22 – january 21)
10. Driven Details: Pick your fave power-symbol and put it in a place like your inner wrist for a constant motivational reminder of your long-term goals. Keep at it, sista!
aquarius (January 20 – february 18)
11. Unique + Unconventional: Unexpected finger tatts (made famous by model Cara Delevingne) give off those “don’t mess vibes” that Aquarians are known for.
Pisces (February 19 – march 20)
12. Dreamy + Whimsical: Petite drawings that are cosmically in tune will help the Pisces’ world-renowned creativity flourish.
Need any more inspo for your next tattoo? No problem. Follow us on Pinterest!