It’s a nice day for a white wedding. Just call us hopeless romantics, but it doesn’t get any more romantic than snowflakes falling around as you hold your love close on your wedding day. You’ll forget all about the freezing temperatures and numb fingers when you see these gorgeous winter wedding photos — and anyway, you’ll have each other to keep warm (like we said, hopeless romantics)! These 13 snow-filled photos will have you checking the weather and actually wishing for a fresh layer of powder on your big day. Let it snow!
2. The Whole Squad: Dropping temperatures didn’t stop this wedding party from showing off their pearly whites. Don’t be afraid to get out there for a few quick shots of the winter wonderland. (via JPP Studios / Brides)
3. Wide Open Spaces: Leave it to Mother Nature to provide the most epic wedding backdrop ever. The snow-covered trees are definitely beautiful, but eyes will still all be on you! (via Christy Graham Photography)
4. Grab Your Girls: Gather all your girls for a gorgeous outside photo shoot! Remember to keep warm by supplying lots of blankets and some post-shoot hot cocoa. (via India Earl Photography / The Knot)
6. Snow Dip: While you might want to save your first dance for indoors, a little dip never hurt anybody. Plus, the snowy ground will totally match your white wedding dress. (via Dylan & Sara Photography / Style Me Pretty)
9. Elopement Sign: If you’re eloping to a winter wedding destination, make sure to bring a sign with you! These pictures are great for sending cards to your friends and family to keep them in the loop. (via Keeping Composure Photography)
10. Fancy Footwear: Snow boots in winter just make sense. This couple made sure that they were really prepared for all that Mother Nature had to throw at them. And they look super cozy too! (via Justine Milton)
12. Perfect Prop: Sharing an umbrella will save your hair and makeup from the snow and can be used as a fun prop for your wedding photos. You can stand under my umbrella-ella-ella. (via Rob Holley Productions)