13 Amazing Snowy Photo Ideas for Your Winter Wedding
It’s a nice day for a white wedding. Just call us hopeless romantics, but it doesn’t get any more romantic than snowflakes falling around as you hold your love close on your wedding day. You’ll forget all about the freezing temperatures and numb fingers when you see these gorgeous winter wedding photos — and anyway, you’ll have each other to keep warm (like we said, hopeless romantics)! These 13 snow-filled photos will have you checking the weather and actually wishing for a fresh layer of powder on your big day. Let it snow!
2. The Whole Squad: Dropping temperatures didn’t stop this wedding party from showing off their pearly whites. Don’t be afraid to get out there for a few quick shots of the winter wonderland. (via JPP Studios / Brides)
3. Wide Open Spaces: Leave it to Mother Nature to provide the most epic wedding backdrop ever. The snow-covered trees are definitely beautiful, but eyes will still all be on you! (via Christy Graham Photography)
4. Grab Your Girls: Gather all your girls for a gorgeous outside photo shoot! Remember to keep warm by supplying lots of blankets and some post-shoot hot cocoa. (via India Earl Photography / The Knot)
6. Snow Dip: While you might want to save your first dance for indoors, a little dip never hurt anybody. Plus, the snowy ground will totally match your white wedding dress. (via Dylan & Sara Photography / Style Me Pretty)
9. Elopement Sign: If you’re eloping to a winter wedding destination, make sure to bring a sign with you! These pictures are great for sending cards to your friends and family to keep them in the loop. (via Keeping Composure Photography)
10. Fancy Footwear: Snow boots in winter just make sense. This couple made sure that they were really prepared for all that Mother Nature had to throw at them. And they look super cozy too! (via Justine Milton)
12. Perfect Prop: Sharing an umbrella will save your hair and makeup from the snow and can be used as a fun prop for your wedding photos. You can stand under my umbrella-ella-ella. (via Rob Holley Productions)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)