12 Hot Ways to Wear Platforms This Spring
So you feel like sporting some fancy footwear on your next outing, but you don’t want to sacrifice comfort. We hear you, and we’ve got your solution: platforms. They’re more comfortable than heels, always on-trend and seem to continually reinvent themselves. This spring, we’re loving platforms in all shapes and styles. From sky-high wedges and sporty sneakers to chic sandals, these unique kicks offer plenty of options for every occasion. Check out how our fave style bloggers are wearing ’em this season.
1. Bold and Trendy: This blogger’s hair might be pink, but it’s her statement platforms that are making us do a double take. Steal her fancy footwork style and add a bold punch to your spring date look. (via Feral Creature)
2. Layers on Layers: For a great transitional look, layer a floaty black dress with a bomber jacket and platform booties. You can rock this to the office and then date night afterward. (via Adam Katz Sinding/Pop Sugar)
3. Stroll-worthy Sandals: Now that the snow is on the outs, wear a chunky sandal with a midi skirt for an easy, breezy city look. (via Framboise Fashion)
6. Casual Flatforms: Perfect your brunch style and trick your friends into thinking you spent some serious time getting ready by throwing together a kimono and strappy sandals. (via Steffy’s Pros and Cons)
8. Crisp and Fresh: Who says you have to wait until Memorial Day to wear white? Style chunky shoes with an all-white outfit, and you’re ready for any spring occasion. (via Victoria Tornegren)
9. Spring Basics: Commute to work or play in a flouncy midi skirt with sturdy platforms and a backpack. Whether you’re hopping on a bike or the train, your feet will be grateful for the break from your heels. (via A Thunder Over)
Would you rock platforms this season? Let us know in the comments below.