15 Ways to Rock Sneakers This Fall
While you’re probably going to miss all those strappy sandals, take comfort in the fact that fall shoe styles are just as fun. Boots are a given, but sneakers are a close second in our book. Unquestionably comfy, sneakers can also be oh-so stylish. Find inspiration for your fall wardrobe from these 15 effortlessly cool sneaker looks showcased by bloggers and fashionistas.
7. Beach Look: It may be too chilly to take a dip in the ocean, but that shouldn’t stop you from hitting the beach this fall. Coordinate blue Sperrys with a blue blazer and jeans combo to keep in the spirit of the water. (via Gal Meets Glam)
8. All White: Here’s proof that an all-white outfit can be worn all year round! Pair the look with sneakers that have the tiniest bit of detail to keep things from looking too one-note, while still not distracting from the monochromatic theme. (via Camille Over the Rainbow)
10. Sneakers and Sequins: Make sequins day-appropriate by styling with a chunky sweater and athletic shoes. This is a crazy combo that shouldn’t work in theory, but somehow totally does. (via Sea of Shoes)
12. New Balance Sneakers: An all-black outfit, chunky jewelry and a funky bag can make you forget that these shoes are technically meant for the gym. Keep the sneakers in the same color palette as the outfit and accessories for a streamlined look. (via Man Repeller)
13. Overalls: Denim overalls are the new jeans. Paired with sneakers, they’re perfect for a comfy day of wandering around town. Add a leather jacket and aviator shades to give the look a bit of edge. (via We Wore What)
14. Snakeskin: Let your metallic/snakeskin/other crazy printed sneakers take center stage by wearing them with a solid-colored outfit. Shorts plus a long coat are a great way to transition your wardrobe into fall. (via The Blonde Salad)
Which of these looks are you going to try out? What’s your favorite way to wear your sneakers outside the gym? Sound off below!