18 of the Coolest “Star Wars” Gifts for Anybody Who’s One With the Force
Chances are you probably have at least one (or five) friends on your holiday shopping list who are totally in love with the Star Wars trilogy — plus the subsequent franchise that it spawned. With the latest movies like The Force Awakens, Rogue One, and the upcoming The Last Jedi and Solo: A Star Wars Storysending your friends into fits of joy at the movie theater, here are some thoughtful gifts you can give them to celebrate their geek obsession.
1. RedwoodStoneworks Darth Vader Inspired Planter ($12+): Bring your bestie’s plants over to the dark side. Well, not literally. But these handmade planters are incredibly detailed and fit in perfectly with your friend’s decor, even in their grown-up apartment.
2. ThinkGeek Death Star Waffle Maker ($45): This Death Star waffle mold will be the perfect galaxy-related snack for your next movie night (or morning).
3. The Star Wars Cook Book: Wookiee Cookies and Other Galatic Recipes by Robin Davis ($19): If your Star Wars obsessed buddy knows their way around the kitchen, give them hours of delicious and amusing recipes to peruse in this wonderful, Star Wars-themed cookbook. Maybe they’ll even invite you over to feast on Jabba Jiggle (whatever that is, it sounds delicious).
4. Bigtime Posters Minimalist Planet Posters ($44+): These beautiful, minimalistic posters depict sunsets on the planets featured in the original trilogy. Not only do they come in two sizes, but they can also be customized to include the film titles from the original Star Wars trilogy.
5. ThinkGeek BB-8 String Lights ($25): Even droids enjoy a party, especially a Star Wars party — and nothing helps set the mood like the right lighting. Adorn your home with these adorable string lights that are molded to look like the droid you were looking for, BB-8.
6. Star Wars Official Chewbacca and Porg T-Shirt ($25+): Your bestie probably has a new Star Wars creature obsession: porgs. Indulge their love of the adorably cuddly galactic creatures and Chewie too with this officially licensed Star Wars tee.
7. Rebel Alliance Millenium Falcon Metal Bottle Opener ($5): “What a piece of junk!” Wait, just the spaceship, not the super cool bottle opener.
8. ThinkGeek Light Saber Immersion Blender ($35): Cooking at home should feel as adventurous as fighting for the Rebellion. This immersion blender is useful and fun, and will make your bestie feel like Luke Skywalker running after Darth Vader every time they prepare for a dinner party.
9. ThinkGeek Darth Vader Oven Mitt ($10): Your bestie will feel invincible, at least, invincible against a hot oven, while wearing this oven mitt modeled after Darth Vader’s formidable hands. Get a pair of them to make your friend feel impressive. Most impressive.
10. TheSevenYearStitchUK Force Awakens 5 Piece Cooking Utensil Set ($18): The best way to make Star Wars treats is to stir with the Force.
11. ThinkGeek TIE Fighter Bedding ($50+): It turns out, you’re never too old to have Star Wars bedding. The Han Solo to your Chewbacca will definitely appreciate this unexpectedly chic and minimal bedding that sports tiny TIE fighters on it upon closer inspection.
12. ThinkGeek Death Star Tea Cup and Mug ($25): Even Stormtroopers could probably enjoy a nice cuppa. This adorable teapot and matching mug stack together to make a ceramic Death Star. But instead of threatening the galaxy, the only thing this Death Star will threaten to extinguish is your bestie’s thirst on a cold, winter afternoon.
13. Think Geek The Force Awakens Handbag ($70): Your bestie will be looking geek chic while wearing one of these bowler handbags on their arm. Plus, they come in two different styles to choose from, BB-8 or Captain Phasma from The Force Awakens.
14. ThinkGeek Limited Edition C-3PO Flats ($159): Oh my! Fashionistas with the Force will love expressing their Star Wars obsession with every step. These stylish, limited-edition flats show off C-3PO’s bright gold finish in all its geeky glory. They also come in R2-D2 and Darth Vader designs.
15. PinkRobotShirts “A Woman’s Place Is in the Resistance” T-Shirt ($19+): Everyone’s favorite galactic princess is immortalized in this empowering T-Shirt. Proudly rep the General of the Resistance wearing this Leia shirt at the next big midnight movie.
16. EveofJoy Han Solo and Leia Spoon Set ($32+): A thoughtful set to gift a couple of hopeless romantics in your galaxy.
17. Memeskins Yoda One for Me Mug ($15+): Romantic vibes, this gift gives.
18. muckychris Yoda Buddha ($10+): The best white elephant gift, you will have.
What are your plans for the new Star Wars movie premiere? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.