10 Statement-Making Chandeliers You’ll Wanna Swing From
Nothing adds an instant upgrade to a space quite like a chandelier. Chic lighting screams glamour. Whether your style is bohemian, ultra glam or rustic, there are tons of choices on the market to fit your aesthetic. If crystal isn’t your thing, you can seek out a metal, wooden or even china light fixture. Here, we found 10 awe-inspiring choices. Shine on!
2. Dandelion Chandelier ($1,698): Lit up, this dandelion chandelier looks like an oversized sparkler. Magical!
4. Orbit Chandelier ($349): For something more modern, sleek silver metal has an urban, art-deco vibe.
5. Antler Chandelier ($392): A wooden antler chandelier adds a cabin feel. Add a cozy plaid throw on the couch and your guests will feel like they’re at a charming ski chalet.
6. Rectangular Capiz Chandelier ($250): White shell chandeliers add a feminine touch without looking dated, like crystal chandeliers can sometimes look. Plus, the light really shines though the delicate material, giving off a brilliant glow.
7. Large Tall Urchin ($635): Designed and made in San Francisco, this birch wood, geometric looker is what you want in your foyer.
8. Rainbow Chandelier ($159): Inject some fun into the room with this rainbow bright light, which is a satire on the traditional chandelier. If you’re a sassy broad, your decor should have some attitude, too.
9. Round Capiz Chandelier ($349): A shell chandelier like this one adds a creative touch while keeping the room airy.
10. Bungalow Chandelier ($198): It can be tricky adding a beach-y element to a room without it looking cheesy, but this jute chandlier does just the trick. They key is to go with organic, earthy materials.
What chandelier will be lighting the way in your space? Let us know in the comments below.