20 Terrific Totes to Take to the Beach
When life’s a beach, it’s time to get a perfect beach bag. One of our favorite summer accessories is the oh-so adorable tote we fill with our sunscreen, towels and ice-cold water (because hydration is key, y’all). But why settle for plain canvas when there are tons of amazing, fashionable bags out there? That’s why we’ve tracked down this season’s best bags for your sunbathing pleasure.
1. Cotton Basket ($80): Let’s start off with this simple printed tote. This puppy is 100% organic cotton, and comes in both scallop and triangle prints.
3. Bold Abstract Geo Tote ($20): Be still our beating heart. We must make this printed Forever 21 tote ours.
6. Kate Spade Tropica Jezebel Bag ($596): We cried when this amazing pink flamingo number sold out in Kate Spade’s online store, but it has us thanking the lord for Ebay!
8. Beach Tote With Mat ($83): Ahoy! Gorgeous and functional, this nautical lemon-yellow beauty comes with a beach mat so you minimize the amount of sand in your suit.
9. Starlight Cutout Bag ($38): Whether at the beach or at the grocery store, this bag can stand out at any function.
10. Woven Bag With Beads and Pom Poms ($67): If you’d like to make a statement, this bag takes several trends and rolls them into one incredible product.
12. Clear Tote With Neoprene Pocket ($42): Neoprene is the jam this year, and this shiny tote will be the only thing we bring to the pool.
13. Matador Beach Bag ($225): This vibrant striped tote has a distinct Miami Beach vibe and we’re loving it.
16. Canvas Topographic Tote ($20): Canvas doesn’t have to be boring. This stenciled bag makes us want to go exploring.
17. Lizzie Bag by Tory Burch ($105): Tory Burch has done it again with this incredible bag. We think it’s worth every penny.
18. Shake Tote ($40): This innovative beach bag has a reversible flap pinned to either side, allowing you to reveal the inner netting and shake out the sand when your beach adventure is through.
20. Look Libby Straw Beach Bag With Coral Contrast Trim ($27): Lastly, you can’t be fab without a little sparkle. And this metallic tote features one of our favorite summer colors: coral.
Did we miss any of your favorite beach bags? Tell us about your shore thing in the comments.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)