14 Fruity Granitas That Are Sure to Help You Keep Cool This Summer
With temps rising, everyone is definitely looking for ways to cool down. Since you’ve already stocked up on the summer essentials, like a fun new swimsuit and a cute pair of shades, it’s time to turn to your cocktail recipes to help with your poolside chill-out. After mixing up a set of seriously yummy boozy slushies, try one of the 14 fruity granitas below. Get ready to grab your prettiest glass and your favorite silver spoon and start indulging in these icy drinks during the hottest of days.
7. Ruby Red Granita: Why sip on water all day long when you could step up your hydration game with a yummy granita? This grapefruit and watermelon recipe will keep your water levels up and your tummy happy. (via Vitamin Sunshine)
9. Watermelon + Basil Granita: Watermelon is the ultimate summer snack, so go ahead and mix it with a little basil to create the perfect poolside delight. Your taste buds will thank you. (via Will Cook for Friends)
10. Campri + Ruby Grapefruit Granita: Italian sodas were definitely one of your favorite drinks as a kid. Step up your childhood nostalgia game with this icy adult take on the refreshing summer sip. (via Delicious Magazine)
11. Lychee Lime Granita: Wishing you were spending your summer on an island far, far away? Well, you can still eat like you are! This lychee and lime granita will have you feeling the island breeze. (via Produce Made Simple)
13. Boozy Watermelon Granita: Nothing goes better with a backyard BBQ than watermelon. Nothing! Complete your summer soiree with this tasty boozy watermelon granita and top it off with a little coconut whipped cream. (via How Sweet Eats)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy and delicious granita recipe ideas.